• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 3rd: Best Wishes Special - Cilan and Brock! Gyarados' Outrage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yeah, Brock! :D
Please have had a evolution or capture while you were gone.

Regality

Digital King
Yeah, Brock! :D
Please have had a evolution or capture while you were gone.

Did he not give quite a few Pokemon away to his little brother? I think Onix and Geodude..?

BUT HELL YEAH BROCK.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
now im really sad that i live in the Netherlands, because they are very slow there...

Anyway. BROCK im so happy ty ty ty gf

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Steelix. ^^

But yeah, glad Brocky is back. I do hope he'll travel with Ash in Kalos, tbh.

I love the fact that Dento and Brock finally do meet. They seem to get along, too. I hope the'll fight over Ash. Kehehe~

Regality

Digital King
Steelix. ^^

But yeah, glad Brocky is back. I do hope he'll travel with Ash in Kalos, tbh.

I love the fact that Dento and Brock finally do meet. They seem to get along, too. I hope the'll fight over Ash. Kehehe~

Ah, but it was an Onix when he gave it away ;)
Erm, I think..

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Ah, but it was an Onix when he gave it away ;)
Erm, I think..

It's sad, but I've actually never seen his Steelix in any episode. Those episodes... I kinda missed... but maybe you're right.

In any case, I hope we'll see some of Brock's Pokémon here (most likely the ones he had when he left). ^^

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
Could it be possible that Brock will regroup with Ash?

There's an episode about the Striton Gym.SO, maybe Cilan stys and Brock joins Ash alongside Iris.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

There's an episode about the Striton Gym.SO, maybe Cilan stys and Brock joins Ash alongside Iris.

Why don't you look at the info? he is with Dent not with Satoshi or Iris, Satoshi and Iris don't even seem to be part of the episode and by this I mean they went their separate ways at this point.

BlueVapor

Well I'm certainly glad Brock is finally showing up in BW, with a speaking role. I'd just like to say HA to everyone who told me it was impossible ;P

But in all seriousness, I'm glad he's meeting Cilan, but I don't want him rejoining Ash to travel again, which I doubt he will anyway, so. But at least we can say Dawn AND Brock got to reappear after leaving :D

NPT

Just a member

The episode where Brock and Cilan meets ... will air after the Stration Gym episode.
I'm not sure if Brock will join Ash in Kalos region. Brock is a Pokemon Doctor, so it seems very unlikely.

Last edited:

pokemon fan 132

Finally some AMAZING news.
Pasrdon my outburst but i haven't been this excited for a long time. I always liked Brock being with us since very start when pokemon was still in craddle securing his post in it as one of basically iconic characters.

Ever since BW started i wanted Brock to meet his successor Cilan, interact and have some quality time spending toether. It looks like my dream became true being welcomed that writers afterall acknowledged good old Brock existence and gave him follow up like they have been done with every main girl once it leaves cast.

Hopefully we will see some update on his doctor career, how is studying going and if he made some notable improvement since last time. From story standpoint writers included Brock at right moment not feeling contrived or rushed either cleverly infiltrating him into chain of events happening to Cilan and Pansage(which got hurt i presume by Gyarados judging on preview).

Thus allowing them to meet each other and gain benefit from it.

Now if only we could see Misty come back too. It would be nice seeing whats been happening for all this time and its kinda shame Iris never got chance to meet her. Oh well.

With that said even though I do like him I dont want him to come to Kalos(I'm expecting people posting this), he has become stale and there is no reason to hurt his character more, he is fine where he is at now, let him cameo once in a while when Satoshi comes to Kanto and thats enough.

While he wouldn't be my first choice either with there existing other candidates i would be more interested in return if Brock ends up somehow coming back i would be ok with it.

When used right Brock was amazing character knowing how to bring lot of humor and positive dynamic into cast and whether he became "stale" or not depending on our perception. If reworked and brought back on right track through new fresh plots and directions character can become interesting, meaningful and charming again.

I can understand why some wouldn't welcome it, but personally if handled right and given better role i would be fine with it.

Last edited:
I am not sure where the Brock joining the main cast again talk is coming from, but I think it's safe to say from the preview that this is a special dedicated only for Brock and Cilan. Because there's no Ash anywhere in the picture. (as far as Brock is concerned)

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
i hope that there will be one big reunion of all the characters, such as may and misty and brock and tracey etc. and that they would organise a tournament together. that would be quite fun i think

NPT

Just a member
i hope that there will be one big reunion of all the characters, such as may and misty and brock and tracey etc. and that they would organise a tournament together. that would be quite fun i think

I don't think something like that will happen, I think spacial will be focused on just Brock and Cilan.

Last edited:
So I'm thinking Pansage gets hurt, Cilan takes him to a Pokemon Center, and it just so happens to be where Brock is interning. Whether that's right or not, I don't care. I'M JUST EXCITED ABOUT BROCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.