1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If it is a reserve it will be Charizard, sadly

2. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

I'm not sure about reserves, but I really consider Kukui using the Tapus as a possibility

3. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

I don't. Why would he? I haven't seen all of sun and moon but is there anything to hint he has a bond with all 4 of them?

Personally I consider his game team with one or 2 changes to be more likely. But there probably just going to give him random strong Pokémon. Maybe with a fighting/wrestling theme. Stuff like hawlucha & primape maybe

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  4. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Bewear is revealed as Kukui's Pokemon that he lets hang out in the wild.

Dragalge likes this.
  5. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

Maybe they just want to fight Ash (ash jas fought with Koko and Bulu, while Rockruff fought Lele, and Ash did meet Fini once)

TheWanderingMist likes this.
  6. Revolver Furious Dragon

Then they would just challenge ash. They wouldn't need to team with a trainer to do it

7. pancakemonster

pancakemonster Absolute lad

After a fierce battle, Kukui's Incineroar is the last Pokemon standing. Torracat put up a good fight but couldn't defeat it, and not even Pikachu could bring it down.

Kukui looks around him at the stage he's created, the people he's brought out to discover their passion for pokemon battling, and feels a jolt of elation that he could win the final battle and experience a rush of euphoria the likes of which only a true battle can create.

The ref is just about to announce him as the winner when Hala stands up and loudly clears his throat.

Kukui starts sweating.

Thumbs2 likes this.
  8. Revolver Furious Dragon

Hala announces ash has one more Pokémon that he was waiting to be send from oaks.

At that moment oak runs in and hands ash a pokeball saying Tracy sent it to him.

Ash smiles and turns to kukui and starts talking about his adventures in sinnoh. How he worked long and hard with his fire type there and it's now one of his strongest.

He throws the pokeball.......

And out pops leavanny. Oak slaps his head and curses Tracy for sending the wrong Pokémon

9. Power Up

Power Up ...

If Ash is bringing reserves, he’ll bring back Kanto Pokémon

Bortgreen and KenzeyEevee like this.
  10. Revolver Furious Dragon

Here's an interesting plot twist. What if ash's 6th is the zeraora that dia befriended?

It is probably coming back in sm140

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  11. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

While Ash using a second mythical and second electric type sounds great I doubt it. Think Zeraora would want to stick with Dia

12. Revolver Furious Dragon

I'm not saying it would leave dia. They both might stick around for a little. Maybe the wormhole closes before they get back through.

It would be just for one battle

13. Revolver Furious Dragon

Wrong thread dude

14. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Why the hell can't Ash use Pokemon he actually has/owns? I don't understand people's obsession with Ash using other people's Pokemon.

1. Maybe he'll ask his classmates for a Pokemon against Masked Royal
    2. Maybe he'll use Zeraora

Why can't he just use the countless Pokemon he does have access to instead of a Pokemon that LITERALLY makes no sense. At least Ash-Greninja would've made more sense than Zeraora.

Now if you meant that Ash catches his universe's Zeraora while Dia has HIS universe's Zeraora, yeah sure, I'm fine with Ash CATCHING a strong wild Pokemon to use against Kukui. Not okay with him ever using anyone else's Pokemon.

Well I don't think Ash is using Solgaleo to you know bridge that gap, so if that were the case. RIP Ash's Pokemon.

15. British Soul

British Soul Top Hat Regulator

Yeah, I can see MR's identity being revealed in a manner like Blaziken Mask in XY.
    It's like when during the Necrozma thing, Kukui said to Faba to keep this a secret when he sent out Incineroar.

TheWanderingMist likes this.
  16. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

That'll most likely be during graduation/as Ash is about to leave Alola and go home

17. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Of course, Ash will be expelled instead of graduating.

18. RedR

RedR Well-Known Member

i'd love for Ash's team to have reserves, but the alola team is fine! Rowlet better have that costume on!

19. Revolver Furious Dragon

So if this is kukui vs ash we have another Pokémon for kukui, lucario which is really disappointing in my opinion.

No news on ash's 6th yet.

So Revising my team speculation for kukui

- incineroar
    - braviary
    - hawlucha
    - lucario
    - snorlax
    - Trevenant

Of course ash is still up in the air. No idea what it could be at this point. No sign of poipole In the guzzlord episode.
    I'm not expecting ash to win this so I wouldn't want him to use 5v6 as it would be horrible. So I guess a reserve. But which one? Ideally it would be something that needs the win and the screentime but it's likely to be something powerful like infernape

20. thedarkdragon11

thedarkdragon11 P4P Elite

I wonder if this exhibition would be one-sided and will be finished in a single episode...

If only GPICSS with Peakachu using Z-move will be Ash's team, he would probably massacre Masked Royal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.