• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Masked Royal Team:
Incineroar
Lucario
Braviary
Sudowoodo
Conkeldurr
Absol

Any particular reason behind this team? Seems a bit random. Conkeldurr I can see due to it being a fighting type but the others?

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The only Alolan character who uses Mega Evolution is Ilima (and it makes sense, considering he was in Kalos). Kukui even specializes in researching Pokemon moves so it makes more sense for him to use Z-Moves.

Not to mention giving him a mega would totally take away focus from much important torracat vs incineroar match not to mention this region specializes in z move let it keep focus on that. A mega evolved pokemon would take centrestage taht's why even ilma used z move and ME in different episodes.

Red and Blue

Despite Guzzlord being the one to come from the hole I'm not ready to give up on Poipole just yet. There is still 141. If Poipole doesn't return there then I'm guessing it will be 5 vs. 5 or Ash will use a reserve.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Just random choices, especially Sudowoodo... Absol, I thought why not? There's no quadrupedal in the team...

Personally I'm expecting stuff from his in game or with a wrestling theme. Stuff like snorlax or hawlucha would be likely to me.

Although lucario did throw me off it at least is a fighting type which sort of ties with the wrestling.

The only exception is I can see him with a trevenant, because of the one he bonded with as a child

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Is Poiople confirmed coming back or is it still up in the air?

Not yet... Could be Oak reserves... Could be one of the other released Pokémons like Greninja, Lapras, Pidgeot or Butterfree... Or the non-Oaked reserves like Goodra, Primeape or Squirtle... Or, Ash will face Masked Royal 5 vs. 6 like Cameron did against him...

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Not yet... Could be Oak reserves... Could be one of the other released Pokémons like Greninja, Lapras, Pidgeot or Butterfree... Or the non-Oaked reserves like Goodra, Primeape or Squirtle... Or, Ash will face Masked Royal 5 vs. 6 like Cameron did against him...

And Pikachu will evolve mid-battle and take part of Kukui's Team...:-D

I don’t think it’s possible that Ash wins with his current team nor will he come close.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
On a serious note, how many episodes do you think the Battle will take?

I'm betting at around 3-4 if it ends as a 6v6

Red and Blue

On a serious note, how many episodes do you think the Battle will take?

I'm betting at around 3-4 if it ends as a 6v6
No more than 2 episodes. After 142 there is four weeks left for episodes and they still need to cover graduation and Mohn before the new series

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
^ SM still has a lot of ground it needs to cover
Mohn and Magearna will probably somehow be involved in the current crisis, while Shaymin's transformation may get shoehorned in. After that all we have left is the exhibition match, graduation, goodbyes, and the final rematch with Koko, the latter 3 which are doable in 2 episodes combined

Status
Not open for further replies.