1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedarkdragon11

thedarkdragon11 P4P Elite

Masked Royal Team:
    Incineroar
    Lucario
    Braviary
    Sudowoodo
    Conkeldurr
    Absol

2. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Any particular reason behind this team? Seems a bit random. Conkeldurr I can see due to it being a fighting type but the others?

3. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

Not to mention giving him a mega would totally take away focus from much important torracat vs incineroar match not to mention this region specializes in z move let it keep focus on that. A mega evolved pokemon would take centrestage taht's why even ilma used z move and ME in different episodes.

RileyXY1 likes this.
  4. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Despite Guzzlord being the one to come from the hole I'm not ready to give up on Poipole just yet. There is still 141. If Poipole doesn't return there then I'm guessing it will be 5 vs. 5 or Ash will use a reserve.

Rock Captain 99 likes this.
  5. Power Up

Power Up ...

Lmao, how is Ash going to win?

6. thedarkdragon11

Just random choices, especially Sudowoodo... Absol, I thought why not? There's no quadrupedal in the team...

7. Revolver Furious Dragon

Personally I'm expecting stuff from his in game or with a wrestling theme. Stuff like snorlax or hawlucha would be likely to me.

Although lucario did throw me off it at least is a fighting type which sort of ties with the wrestling.

The only exception is I can see him with a trevenant, because of the one he bonded with as a child

TheWanderingMist likes this.
  8. Power Up

Power Up ...

Is Poiople confirmed coming back or is it still up in the air?

9. Revolver Furious Dragon

It's not confirmed.

10. thedarkdragon11

Not yet... Could be Oak reserves... Could be one of the other released Pokémons like Greninja, Lapras, Pidgeot or Butterfree... Or the non-Oaked reserves like Goodra, Primeape or Squirtle... Or, Ash will face Masked Royal 5 vs. 6 like Cameron did against him...

Lord Godwin likes this.
  11. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

And Pikachu will evolve mid-battle and take part of Kukui's Team...:-D

CMButch likes this.
  12. Power Up

Power Up ...

I don’t think it’s possible that Ash wins with his current team nor will he come close.

13. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

On a serious note, how many episodes do you think the Battle will take?

I'm betting at around 3-4 if it ends as a 6v6

14. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

I feel like he won't win regardless with whatever team he uses. It's a move I can see the writers pulling lol

CMButch likes this.
  15. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

No more than 2 episodes. After 142 there is four weeks left for episodes and they still need to cover graduation and Mohn before the new series

16. Power Up

Power Up ...

^ SM still has a lot of ground it needs to cover

17. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

Mohn and Magearna will probably somehow be involved in the current crisis, while Shaymin's transformation may get shoehorned in. After that all we have left is the exhibition match, graduation, goodbyes, and the final rematch with Koko, the latter 3 which are doable in 2 episodes combined

18. Ignition

Ignition Obliterated a god with the power of friendship

Let the Lucario, Blaziken, and Latios Mega Evolve for that extra bit of salt

19. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

It’ll be a two parter. We literally only have one month left of episodes haha

20. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

Was going to comment exactly that.
    Unbelievable.

But man, it would be extremely epic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.