• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Of course Ash is not going to win, but I hope for a worthy battle
I don't want to see Ash being Tobias'd even if his team is weaker than half of Kukui's

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
Bit random but I hope Molayne is here to referee the match. He’s Kukui’s closest friend and knows that he is MR so it’s a bit weird that he hasn’t shown up at the league.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Bit random but I hope Molayne is here to referee the match. He’s Kukui’s closest friend and knows that he is MR so it’s a bit weird that he hasn’t shown up at the league.
Either him, Hala, or Oak should ref this

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
How's this for Kukui's team?

Incineroar
Braviary
Lucario
Blaziken
Mega Charizard X
Latios

Sure as long as:
Pikachu beats Lucario
Ash's Charizard beats Blaziken
Sceptile beats Latios
Greninja beats Charizard X
Torracat/Infernape beats Incineroar
Krookodile beats Braviary:-D

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
On a serious note, how many episodes do you think the Battle will take?

I'm betting at around 3-4 if it ends as a 6v6
I am thinking two. I think it will start at that episode with TBA title and finish here.

dman_dustin

Would be nice, but Hala is the head referee, so I don't know if they would ignore Hala for the exhibition match.

Charles07

Real & Pokemon Diplomat
With Oak being around in these episodes, I'm quite sure he's gonna recommend Ash to call, at least, one of his reserves.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Now THIS is the real champion battle. I’m still happy Ash finally won a Pokémon League, but I refuse to call him a champion unless he beats the Masked Royal, who seems like the real champion Alola currently has.

If this 6 on 6 match, who would be his 6th one, is poipole coming back, it would be more funny if it comes back as naganadel, that would be like brock's onix evolving offsceen, though it's not happening.
It’s more than likely either going to be Poipole or Nebby/Solgaleo

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
If Poipole does not come back, then Ash should use a reserve instead.

Maybe he can bring in Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, or Oshawott and they can evolve since some people want a mid-battle evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.