1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Three times! Veilstone Gym... Shalour Gym... Unova League.

Oh wait.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  2. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

Once only (Shalour Gym), the Veilstone Gym match was a draw

3. Kuzehiko

Kuzehiko Well-Known Member

Right, my bad.
    But he did beat a Mega Lucario anyway.

4. kickachu

kickachu Momentai!

who you think will win the battle ash or masked royal

5. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

Who freaking know !? I mean anything can be happened can't it ?

6. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

It all depends on the big announcement for the next season coming September 29th.

If it shows that Ash will be traveling in the Galar region, then he’ll more than likely lose to the Masked Royal. If the new season will feature movie 20 Ash or a new protagonist, then he’ll more than likely win the battle.

situationuk likes this.
  7. British Soul

British Soul Top Hat Regulator

I don't think it really matters if Vera Ash wins against the Masked Royal or not with regards to the new series as imo I don't think it has any bearing. Personally I'd like the Masked Royal to win, to show that even though you won a tournament you can still get beaten by a stronger foe, like Trip in BW when he won the PWTJC, only to lose to Alder.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  8. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

...Dude, no, I want you alive. This ain't worth it.

My head canon is pulling his aura sacks gives it brain damage.

9. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

Alright, who's Vera???

Anyway, I think I want the match to end in a draw, or very narrow loss. He's already beaten kid!Kukui.

10. British Soul

Not gonna lie, I committed to this bit on another forum where I discuss the Pokémon anime since the summer of 2018 and no one had called me out, so I figured if I did this elsewhere, how long would it take for someone to notice.
    Rambling aside, Vera was a Russian Spy character in the RT animated series Camp Camp (who appeared in S3 and 4) who is voiced by Sarah Natochenny, Ash's current English VA. So whenever I chatted about the anime, I replaced any mentioning of Ash to Vera just because I can.

11. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

That's not the point. I am just annoyed to see Lucario again in a team probably defeating Ash's. Lucario probably gets down in that battle, but come one. Out of hundreds of Pokemon (and a lot of them fitting Kukui more like Ludiculo, Hawlucha etc.) they give him Lucario? uff.

12. TheWanderingMist

Ah, I see. I figured someone had just configured your autocorrect and you couldn't fix it.

13. British Soul

Fair enough. Though I don't let anyone near my computer to mess around with my autocorrect anyway.

14. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

I guess making Masked Royal into a wrestling stereotype with Pokemon around that theme wasn't accepted.

15. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Blue Eyes White Dragon Girl

It's infuriating

16. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

It might be too much, but I hope we get the Drake battle of the 21st century
    It's considered one of the best battles of OS, and it was after Indigo League and Orange Islands, when the battles weren't as good, just like in SM

Redstar45 and TheWanderingMist like this.
  17. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

Hey i like some of the Satoshi vs battle

18. Bortgreen

The tradition of someone beating Ash right after he wins something must be kept, and probably Masked Royal will be the one to do it
    If Ash (SOMEHOW) wins, it would be a perfect opportunity for Gary to come back

Redstar45 and TheWanderingMist like this.
  19. TheWanderingMist

Even better...have Alain come back and lose to Ash's Alolan team. Then watch that meltdown.

maartjeverhoef likes this.
  20. Bortgreen

Lycanroc countering Doragon Cro
    Alola's marine life would die because of all the salt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.