• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Maybe Ash just ends up using the ride Garchomp? If Guzzlord's attacking, I could see Lusamine calling over the ride 'mons from the Pokémon School or something.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Maybe Ash just ends up using the ride Garchomp? If Guzzlord's attacking, I could see Lusamine calling over the ride 'mons from the Pokémon School or something.

Nope nope nope. If ash is going to use a garchomp in battle he can go and get his gible and start training

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Whoever is facing Kukui is going to get stomped. The only 6v6 that completely fit into one episode was Ash v. Tobias.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Whoever is facing Kukui is going to get stomped. The only 6v6 that completely fit into one episode was Ash v. Tobias.
Ash vs Tyson was 90% in one episode (and that episode had quite a bit of padding)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ash vs Tyson was 90% in one episode (and that episode had quite a bit of padding)

tbf it was similar with ash vs harrison in jl as well, hoenn and johto happened at a time when limited pokemon moves were available so there was less time to finish the battles.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I've got it.

Ash will catch Guzzlord in the previous episode (he has to anyway to release it), and so will use it in this battle. He'll then release it afterward (maybe).

I can see it now. It comes down to Pikachu Vs Incineroar. Pikachu is ash's 5th and incineroar royals 6th. Pikachu is knocked out and the masked royal begins to congratulate ash on a good battle.

But ash cries out "not yet. I won't lose yet"
And throws out the beast ball containing guzzlord
A

Revolver Furious Dragon

Except if he lets it out, it'll immediately begin eating everything

Catching a pokémon doesn't make it automatically like you, especially if it's caught against its will

If if eats the royals Pokémon it's still a win for ash

IkeBayern

I knew Pokémon couldn’t have ended a series without a full battle.. Wondering where Kukui and Ash are gonna get 6 Pokémon from? I think SM141 will give us an idea

Well let’s just hope that this doesn’t turn out to be some click bait title and Ash uses 6 Pokémon just to lose to Kukui’s 2 lol and they both of them go at it hard..

A summary would be nice you know :)

Revolver Furious Dragon

I'm cringing so hard at most of the responses in here. You all do know that Ash has like 50 reserves, right?

Yeah but it's a bit random bringing one back for a single battle. Not impossible but unlikely in my opinion.

------------------------------

What if he borrows a Pokémon for the battle? It's not unprecedented for characters to borrow Pokémon to use in a battle

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Yeah but it's a bit random bringing one back for a single battle. Not impossible but unlikely in my opinion.

------------------------------

What if he borrows a Pokémon for the battle? It's not unprecedented for characters to borrow Pokémon to use in a battle

No more random than Ash bringing Aipom to Sinnoh, or using Donphan at the end of the Hoenn saga. I don't think it will happen (because i'm used to being disappointed by this show) but who knows?

Revolver Furious Dragon

No more random than Ash bringing Aipom to Sinnoh, or using Donphan at the end of the Hoenn saga. I don't think it will happen (because i'm used to being disappointed by this show) but who knows?

Aipom had a reason. And the battle frontier featured a bunch of reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.