• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'd love if his team line up was Pikachu, Torracat (because Incineroar), Sceptile, Heracross, Greninja, Krookodile etc etc but I'm pretty sure he's gonna stick with the team he had now to see him through.

Plus Melmetal needs a win

It would be interesting for his Classmates to see the Geninja-Bond thing, Ash can do.

there is no way for him to get Greninja between Guzzlord Returning and the Kukui fight though :p

D

Deleted member 384931

It would be interesting for his Classmates to see the Geninja-Bond thing, Ash can do.

there is no way for him to get Greninja between Guzzlord Returning and the Kukui fight though :p
I see SM pull something like this, knowing its reputation

Zariful

If Kukui brought out a mega. Not saying this is all that likely. But if Ash brought out Greninja and used Ash Greninja to tie with the mega, so Torracat and Incineroar get a clean fresh match like the Lycanrocs did. But there’s no confirmation of Kukui having a mega. But to be fair we know Hawlucha became strong enough to defeat mega absol. And Kukui soloed a mega aggron with a z move

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Weird people want Poipole back when it was not even strong. I mean Goodra was a different case but Poipole had like one attack.

Red and Blue

Weird people want Poipole back when it was not even strong. I mean Goodra was a different case but Poipole had like one attack.
And it cant get stronger? Between its departure and possible return it could have learned a bunch of new moves and maybe evolved.

Zariful

Considering Goodra came back to get a tie and then lose, it might as well have been weak.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I hope this fight is a good and clean representation of the Champion Kukui fight from the games. The writers literally had Satoshi and Professor Kukui battling in “Your Adventure” so I wonder how they’ll go about doing it. Obviously narratively Nyaheat v. Gaogaen will be the final penultimate fight. I still expect him to stick with his Alola League-crowned Pokemon since they well...won the league. Plus they’ve got some new/underused toys to try out (Melmetal, Feather Dance, Dynamic Full Flame, Counter) I don’t see them not using the Alola squad.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
A big issue I know I'm going to have with this fight is that a plain battlefield SERIOUSLY hampers battle choreography potential. Even with your best directors and animators there's only so much you can do with only flat ground, so I hope that some moves create some permanent damage to the battlefield. Though then again, Ash vs Paul was on a plain battlefield, so maybe I'm worrying over nothing

ShadowForce720

I hope this fight is a good and clean representation of the Champion Kukui fight from the games. The writers literally had Satoshi and Professor Kukui battling in “Your Adventure” so I wonder how they’ll go about doing it. Obviously narratively Nyaheat v. Gaogaen will be the final penultimate fight. I still expect him to stick with his Alola League-crowned Pokemon since they well...won the league. Plus they’ve got some new/underused toys to try out (Melmetal, Feather Dance, Dynamic Full Flame, Counter) I don’t see them not using the Alola squad.

You know unless Melmetal winds up getting used against Guzzlord, I think we will see the rest of Melmetal's move set during Ash's battle against Masked Royal. Looking at what moves it had as a Meltan that it could have as a Melmetal, it's already confirmed that it kept Flash Cannon, I could see it maybe still having Harden although it's possible that move got replaced, however I do think both Thunderbolt and Headbutt, wound up getting replace as I can't see it using Headbutt. Although given that all the Meltan that fused seemed to know Thunderbolt, I wouldn't be that surprised if Thunderbolt got upgraded to Thunder or got swapped out for Thunder Punch.

Although I guess they could surprise us with it keeping Thunderbolt but it would just seem more beneficial for Melmetal if it's going to have an Electric type attack to have a different Electric type attack then Pikachu, although I guess they could change the color of Melmetal's Thunderbolt to kind of help distinguish it from Pikachu's Thunderbolt. So far though Melmetal is currently confirmed to know Flash Cannon and Double Iron Bash.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
A big issue I know I'm going to have with this fight is that a plain battlefield SERIOUSLY hampers battle choreography potential. Even with your best directors and animators there's only so much you can do with only flat ground, so I hope that some moves create some permanent damage to the battlefield. Though then again, Ash vs Paul was on a plain battlefield, so maybe I'm worrying over nothing
I kind of feel like the usage of Z-Moves overshadows that a bit, Gladio’s usage of the Ghost-type Z-Move last episode offered a deceptive and terrifying trap for Pikachu to escape from and overcome. I also kind of wonder if they use a plain battlefield because certain Z-Moves like that wouldn’t make sense on say...water since it’s not solid ground.

I think ash is not to be blamed for not winning any major leagues all these years not including the alola. His first pokemon is a pikachu and it does not want to evolve at all but want to stay as a cutiepie like Dawn's piplup. If Ash first pokemon is a charmander, things will turn out differently for him and he doesnt need to walk the long road to go from region to region endlessly to fulfill his dream.
I wish the main mascot of pokemon is not pikachu but maybe luxray or arcanine.

I think ash is not to be blamed for not winning any major leagues all these years not including the alola. His first pokemon is a pikachu and it does not want to evolve at all but want to stay as a cutiepie like Dawn's piplup. If Ash first pokemon is a charmander, things will turn out differently for him and he doesnt need to walk the long road to go from region to region endlessly to fulfill his dream.
I wish the main mascot of pokemon is not pikachu but maybe luxray or arcanine.
Reported for blaming Pikachu (jk of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.