• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
By certain species, it's always the last evolution/only form.

I highly doubt Pikachu can Gigantamax, so Ash will just milk, er, main the starter that doesn't get Pignited.
A credible rumor does imply that Pikachu is getting a G-Max form.

D

Deleted member 384931

As long ad Kukui's team doesn't exist out of Pokémon who are fighting or resemble a fighting pokemon it is good to me

Red and Blue

So Poipole is back as a Nagandel. Looks like Ash has his full team. Sweet

nuzamaki90

Haha wow I never would’ve expected Poipole to come back as a Naganadel.

Yeah his team is stacked, I take back what I said. If Torracat evolves this might be one of Ash’s strongest teams yet.

Red and Blue

Looks like Poipole did some major off screen training in Ultra Space. Now to wait and see if it will get the Goodra treatment

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I typically don't say it, but I really want Naganadel to job (ok, maybe beating one mon). He hasn't trained on screen even a little and has one team skull fight as his battle track record. Sure, Ash kinda got handed Melmetal too, but he also jobbed after showing his prowess (not to mention that they got to understand each other a bit better from the fight with Silvally, as shown by Ash mimicking Melmetal's movements at some points), while Naganadel probably won't have anything more than this fight

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
There’s always that one. In DP we had Torterra and in XY we had Goodra. Keep the trend going
Don’t forget Mr. Big & Reliable!

But eh, let Melmetal & Naganadel get a win in. Wouldn’t mind Rowlet jobbing too much.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Also I figured MR’s true identity would be revealed before the match so Ash would be even more motivated

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I typically don't say it, but I really want Naganadel to job (ok, maybe beating one mon). He hasn't trained on screen even a little and has one team skull fight as his battle track record. Sure, Ash kinda got handed Melmetal too, but he also jobbed after showing his prowess (not to mention that they got to understand each other a bit better from the fight with Silvally, as shown by Ash mimicking Melmetal's movements at some points), while Naganadel probably won't have anything more than this fight

I do not want to see another Goodra situation (even Torterra was better off than that), and I also don't want the thing to leave either if they made the effort for it to come back.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Torterra was unfortunate because the writers didn't want to give it Earthquake while Ash had a bromance with his Infernape. It was unfortunate.

more like the writers couldn't make up their mind on how to make it fight.

To be honest, it really should've stayed as a Turtwig, or at the very least Grotle, even then I still don't get the point of having Paul's Torterra show it a "Defensive" way to fight, but then later on it gets Rock Climb out of nowhere to regain some mobility, and that very move costed it in practically all of it's fights.

At the very least though, it helped put in effort for the sinnoh team despite falling short towards the end of the region, that's a lot more than can be said for Goodra, who's only real good achievement was helping Ash win one badge.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So is Naganadel going to be here for one battle then dip into irrelevancy?

Last edited:

Revolver Furious Dragon

So with the royals identity being revealed before the match. im guessing braviary will be used alongside incineroar & lucario. Which leaves 3 pokemon remaining. I'm not expecting ash to win this so one Pokémon will have to not get a win. My money's on rowlett so these are the wins I think will happen

Torracat - incineroar
Naganadel - braviary

I'd rather it didn't happen but I can see Pikachu defeating lucario.

TheScentedApple

Honestly ash's team seemed really bad before the league, a pikachu which isn't anywhere near peakchu, lycanroc which could very easily still lose against his rival's lycanroc, a rowlet, a torracat with zero grand trial experience, a little baby meltan and a released poipole who we never saw again.

But after the league, its pretty good; Pikachu defeated Guzma (who was probably THE strongest trainer in the whole league) and a legendary Silvally, Lycanroc defeated its rival (its already proved itself way before this tho so its fine), Rowlet defeated it's final stage (something unheard of before), torracat not doing too much but still showing it could take a few hits, meltan EVOLVING (a league evolution hasn't happened since Kingler) into a full blown mythical Melmetal, and Poipole becoming a Naganadel offscreen, an ultra beast which is close enough to legendaries and mythicals.

Kukui will have a harder time than we all thought

Status
Not open for further replies.