• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

The sixth Pokemon probably is Tapu Koko. Kukui's statements of not having an Electric type for the Electrium Z was likely intended foreshadowing for Koko.

It would be a shame if it was. Turning what has the potential to be great into one of the worst battles in the entire series in my eyes

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
...So Kukui was prioritizing his identity more than saving people from a menace from another dimension.
As far as I am not a fan of Tapu Koko being Kukui's 6th Pokemon he couldn't not use it against Guzzlord as Koko was Fighting another one at the same time.

Still hope if the 6th is not a Galar Pokemon and is a Legendary he ends up with Marshadow.

nuzamaki90

Just in case no one noticed, at the very last part of the preview where it’s Melmetal VS Incineroar, two of Ash’s Pokémon are blacked out.

I’m gonna assume it’s referring to Rowlet and Lycanroc

Revolver Furious Dragon

I don't think tapu Koko would or should be used in this battle but it would be cool if it popped up to watch the finale.

Maybe kukui could comment how he challenged Koko in his younger days. Which is why he has electrium z

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
The sixth Pokemon probably is Tapu Koko. Kukui's statements of not having an Electric type for the Electrium Z was likely intended foreshadowing for Koko.

If that was the case they should've dropped more hints between the two (Kakui and Tapu Koko) over the course of the series, they haven't done so though, heck Kakui was pretty shocked as everyone else was when it showed up in the second episode to challenge Ash.

It's very possible he could've just collected all the type exclusive Z-crystals given his passion towards the island challenge trials.

If Tapu Koko does get involved in this battle, then I suspect it will do so of it's own volition, with Ash and Pikachu accepting since they want to battle it, granted it would still be cheap because we wouldn't get to see what Kakui's final pokemon is though, and whatever it is, must be special if their going through trouble to hide it, legendary or Galar pokemon, if it's the latter i'm not going to care as long as Ash can take whoever it is down, and doesn't lose solely because of it's presence.

Personally i'd rather Tapu-Koko not get involved in this, if it and Pikachu are going to have a decisive battle, do it another time when Pikachu is at full strength (unless empoleon can't damage Pikachu at all and is ko'ed quickly) since it would be more epic that way.

In all honesty, given how much build up there is between Incineroar and Torracat, i'd rather the two of them be the ones to finish this fight considering they haven't fallen yet, or at the very least knock each other out, since only then should the battle is decided by someone else.

Ok everyone, hear me out. After watching today's episode I think there might be a chance that Kukui's 6th mon may be the giant totem Trevenant from his childhood. Why else put it in the quiz? Plus it could be a slight tie in to the next region where trainers face off using huge gigantamax pokemon. Kind of like the slight reference to Z moves when Greninja used that super powered water shuriken. We don't know for sure what happened to the Trevenant. We assumed it died of old age cause Ash returned to his timeline in a tree that looked just like it but that could just be a coincidence. Pokemon age is hard to figure out cause we've seen old pokemon before but we don't know how long they live. Look at Kaiwe's Charizard. It belonged to his grandfather and who knows how long he had it before Kaiwe took over. Hell, it could have been his starter and that would make that Charizard close to 70-80 years old or more. I dunno. The quiz got me thinking and the more I think about it the more sense it makes. ????

Revolver Furious Dragon

Ok everyone, hear me out. After watching today's episode I think there might be a chance that Kukui's 6th mon may be the giant totem Trevenant from his childhood. Why else put it in the quiz? Plus it could be a slight tie in to the next region where trainers face off using huge gigantamax pokemon. Kind of like the slight reference to Z moves when Greninja used that super powered water shuriken. We don't know for sure what happened to the Trevenant. We assumed it died of old age cause Ash returned to his timeline in a tree that looked just like it but that could just be a coincidence. Pokemon age is hard to figure out cause we've seen old pokemon before but we don't know how long they live. Look at Kaiwe's Charizard. It belonged to his grandfather and who knows how long he had it before Kaiwe took over. Hell, it could have been his starter and that would make that Charizard close to 70-80 years old or more. I dunno. The quiz got me thinking and the more I think about it the more sense it makes. ????

Why hide a trevenant though?

His 6th has to be something special. Like a legendary such as marshadow or a gen 8 Pokémon

dman_dustin

Why wouldn't it make more sense they said all that just to show Naganadel has an electric type move.

It was not about not having an electric type Pokemon it was about not having an electric type move.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Naganadel wasn't in the opening, so I think isn't staying after the league. By the scoreboard, lycanrock and rowlett are out, which is fine. Torracat is probably taking venusaur out, and if Kukui didn't recalled braviary, pikachu is taking out both it and empoleon. Sadly, if melmetal is fighting incineroar, it's the end for it. Judging for that, the third part will be naganadel, torracat and pikachu VS lucario, incineroar and the 6th.

Man, this league is taking so looong. After this, will we have, what, more 3 episodes until SM end?

BM14murph

Master Collector
I’m pretty the PokeProblem at the start of the episode confirms he has a Trevenant.

Obviously not the totem one from his childhood but he probably caught one in honor of it.

First half of the third episode will probably be the Trevenant and Lucario battles as well as Naganedal being shown off. Second half will be the Incineroar rematch where Torracat is obviously evolving.

Naganadel wasn't in the opening, so I think isn't staying after the league. By the scoreboard, lycanrock and rowlett are out, which is fine. Torracat is probably taking venusaur out, and if Kukui didn't recalled braviary, pikachu is taking out both it and empoleon. Sadly, if melmetal is fighting incineroar, it's the end for it. Judging for that, the third part will be naganadel, torracat and pikachu VS lucario, incineroar and the 6th.

Man, this league is taking so looong. After this, will we have, what, more 3 episodes until SM end?
The league was finished in SM139. You know, when the final ended. The final...

Revolver Furious Dragon

I’m pretty the PokeProblem at the start of the episode confirms he has a Trevenant.

Obviously not the totem one from his childhood but he probably caught one in honor of it.

First half of the third episode will probably be the Trevenant and Lucario battles as well as Naganedal being shown off. Second half will be the Incineroar rematch where Torracat is obviously evolving.

He won't have a trevenant. Because there's absolutely no reason to hide a trevenant.

If he uses 6th then there hiding number 6 for a reason.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Lucario is going to be battling Naganadel, if only because it has Dragon Pulse. No-one else on Kukui's team can otherwise touch it.

It better be a Mega. Losing to a regular Lucario who got stomped by Guzzlord is unacceptable.
Not as bad as his own trainer not bothering to Mega Evolve it to eliminate the Guzzlord. Was the situation not that dire, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.