• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
If this is Gladion his team would be: Zoroark, Silvally, Lyncaroc, Umbreon, Crobat and I'd say Lucario.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
"Professor Oak I need a sixth team member for this full battle, can you help me out?"

"Don't worry lad, I just so happened to bring a very special water type of yours that I know will help out."

*Sends out Totodile*
Finally, some development for Ash's second-best Water type after Squirtle.

johno1995

I really hope that with Guzzlord returning, Poipole returns to join Ash for this battle as well. With Ultra Wormholes involved here, it doesn’t seem entirely impossible. I wouldn’t even mind if it’s evolved off screen during its time at home, because I’ve wanted to see Ash command a Naganadel since that creatures reveal.

nuzamaki90

I'm cringing so hard at most of the responses in here. You all do know that Ash has like 50 reserves, right?
Exactly. We just got a whole League about Ash’s Alolan Pokemon. How amazing would it be if he fought Kukui with his reserves?

That would make this episode and this entire League for me.

And Poipole coming back would just be lame. It has absolute zero battle experience and only knows one attack. What would even be the point besides “hey..you?”

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
There are two crazy town suggestions:
1. Greninja shows up out of nowhere (defo not happening, but it's crazy town)
2. Rotom leaves the dex (Also won't happen, but still crazy town)
Or 3. Dia appears chasing Guzzy and borrows zeraora.
Not so hard to happen, but still doesn't count with that.

Revolver Furious Dragon

If poipole doesn't come back, I remind you that oak is still here, so a reserve isn't out of the question

It is actually. Tracy's apparently vanished of the face of the planet so who's gonna send ash his reserves.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
The problem I have with “reserves” is Satoshi would only need one and honestly why would he be unfair to one Pokemon over the other? Unless that Pokemon accompanies him to Galar, why should Waruvile or Jukain be allowed to come back over Luchabull or Mukuhawk? That’s why I’m leaning toward Bebenom unless the writers really do go for Nyaheat + 5 reserves vs. Gaogaen + Royal Mask reserves.
Bulbasaur and thirty tauros doesn't equal fifty though

We didn't see any of his other pokemon at Oak's, which means as far as SM cares, they don't exist and can't be called in
Waninoko, Fushingdane, Heigani, Betbeton, Kentauros, they probably just didn’t feel like animating 50+ Pokemon since the episodes were about Kasumi&Takeshi. There was no reason to showcase that many Pokemon while having Satoshi acknowledging them unless they just slap them in a end-episode still. Even during DP only a handful of his reserves appeared in the reunion episode.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Or it's 5v5 and it's a "Full Battle" because it's using Ash's full team on hand
I don't hope so.
Besides isnt Kukui in the advantage? He knows all Ash Pokémon in Alola and his are a total mystery?

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I can see a little bit of Guzzlord carryover in SM141, and Ash/Gladion vs. Masked Royal starting in the same episode. If Ash is the one battling, I desperately want Torracat+5 reserves, but it really is more likely Poipole somehow comes out of the wormhole as a Naganadel or evolves into one fighting Guzzlord.

Something that could be interesting is having Alolan Ninetales on Kukui’s team and having it battle here, and maybe that’s what prompts Vulpix to want to evolve.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Maybe gladion use lilie magearna ?
Silvady
Lyancrock
Zoroak
Noivern
Umbreon
Magearna

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
The title implies the battle is gonna be Fire vs Fire. There is no reason why Ash won't feature in this battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.