1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

"This decisive match is certainly when it will finally gets its win!"

...what? I hope this isn't a troll, but I also hope they didn't just spoil that Torracat will defeat Incineroar, but it has to be one or the other and I personally don't think they were trolling.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Oh, look. A comment."

Wait, what.
    Side note, but I'm glad we got the real Dephender with us and not an impostor.

3. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Well at least Rowlet and Melmetal will job together. Thats something at least

4. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Seeing all those images of Ash's leagues over the years in the magazine warms my heart.

satopi and TheWanderingMist like this.
  5. AuraChannelerChris

Downfall in different flavors.

Kanto - My dragon is an ***
    Johto - My dragon is not an *** anymore, but, RS Hype
    Hoenn - A children's book cliche
    Sinnoh - Massacre: Starring Tobias
    Unova - Never guide an idiot
    Kalos - Should have kept his mouth shut / Hey, that foe's dragon reminds me of my...who?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  6. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

The only leagues that truly disappointed me are the Kanto and Unvo leagues. Gosh I hated the Unvo league. Sure Ash gave his major rival in XY series an idea to join the league but at least the guy had experience and wasn't a newbie.

7. AuraChannelerChris

Honorable mention I hope turns real.

Alola - My teacher beat me up with a suplex

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  8. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Oha Suta showed clips from the Lugarugan VS Warrgle battle mentioned in the summary, followed by clips of Mokuroh VS Warrgle.
    Interpret that as you wish.

9. AuraChannelerChris

Let's all quietly agree freakin' Rowlet is a monster for battles. Sunny D-roc can't survive a battle that isn't a final duel.

Twerking training be damned! Sleeping is where it's at!

10. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Gaganga, Keeper of the Gates Impartial

I interpret this as Ash recalling Lycanroc as it's falling from the sky.

11. Dragalge

Dragalge Constance Rookidee

So Lycanroc loses, Rowlet beats Braviary, loses to Venasaur and perhaps Melmetal finishes that Pokemon too? I suppose I can accept that. Lycanroc already won Ash the league so nothing is lost!

Twilight-Kun likes this.
  12. Domok

Domok Well-Known Member

Looking like Melmetal and Lycanroc are gonna be fall guys so that Torracat and Pikachu can get two wins each. (Or one if Ash loses but eh)

13. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 ^Probably Steven Universe?

Don't forget that Torracat is fighting Venusaur too

14. Red and Blue

So Lycanroc and Melmetal are the fall guys. At least Lycanroc won Ash the league

Someone on Ash's side needs to get knocked out eventually.

15. Ash6K

Ash6K 8D

So perhaps we have:
    - Braviary vs. Lycanroc (Braviary wins)
    - Braviary vs. Rowlet (Rowlet wins)
    - Venusaur vs. Rowlet (Venusaur wins)
    - Venusaru vs. Torracat (Torracat wins and is recalled)
    - Empoleon vs. Pikachu (Pikachu wins and is recalled)
    - Incineroar vs. Melmetal

And then maybe Incineroar vs. Melmetal will continue on to the next episode.

I guess another option is that Braviary beats Lycanroc and gets recalled, which would be great so it could be used to go up against another pokemon like vs. Melmetal or vs. Naganadel in the next episode.

16. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

You know considering that's already been shown that Ash isn't afraid to switch out his pokemon and neither is Kukui, while it's possible that Melmetal could lose to Incineroar I'm not going to rule the possibility out that either Incineroar or Melmetal gets recalled before the other one can knock it out.

Plus to be fair we don't know if Torracat is going to take out Venusaur, I mean sure it could be it's also possible that Venusaur might take Torracat by surprised and put it into a situation where Ash decides to recall it and bring out Melmetal to take out Venusaur.

So basically we could wind up in a situation like this:

Braviary vs Lycanroc - Braviary
    Braviary vs Rowlet - Rowlet
    Venusaur vs Rowlet - Venusaur
    Venusaur vs Torracat - undecided because of Torracat getting recalled
    Venusaur vs Melmetal - Melmetal
    Incineroar vs Melmetal - Incineroar and recalled(if it doesn't get recalled here then Incineroar vs Pikachu will happen)
    Incineroar vs Pikachu - undecided because of Incineroar getting recalled
    Empoleon vs Pikachu - Pikachu

Also in regards to the argument that why would Venusaur being a Grass type for Ash to switch Torracat out and why would Kukui switch in his Empoleon on Pikachu.

I think it's important to point out that unless Venusaur or Empoleon are the one to take out Lycanroc, were going to have a situation where Kukui had sent out his Braviary against Lycanroc even though he knew it was a Rock type and would have an advantage over his Braviary and yet it still wound up winning against Lycanroc.

So it's not out of the realm of possibility that Venusaur might be capable of forcing Ash to switch out Torracat will just have to wait and see.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  17. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

Rowlet beating Braviary was not at all what I predicted in the slightest... good going writing staff, you through me a loop

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  18. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NE-Let's just appreciate this for this week

They might pull a Melmetal vs Silvally and have Lycanroc damage Braviary and Rowlet finishes the job

19. Red and Blue

They showed Rowlet vs. Braviary in today's Oha Suta. Lycanroc is either losing or will be recalled for later

20. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

Lycanroc would still be losing seeing as Ash is down 2 Pokemon by the time Melmetal is fighting Incineroar. That's an almost instant KO if Ash really does switch him out for Rowlet. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.