• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Considering Gladion has never displayed any sort of intense anger issues, I’d say that’s highly unlikely.
Just imagine if they kidnap Lillie
He was fine when Lusamine went to Ultra Space though

But well, I don't think Gladion would pass the match for him anyway

D

Deleted member 384931

Mina can easily defeat Guzzlord lol
I hope Ash get passed MR first pokemon

Stone Dragon

Man, the league is still going in October and I feel like Episode 143 will also be part of the league, the battle even and then we only have 5 or 6 episodes left depending on when the new series starts.
Pretty cool that this league is twice as long as the others which is probably thanks to having ONLY known character and more battle on screen.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Maybe masked royal has a Mega? Then melmetal can take it out to make up for it's poor showing at the league

Red and Blue

He'll probably have something to mirror Ash's Alola team.

Braviary/Rowlet
Midday/Dusk
Magnezone/Melmetal
Incineroar/Torracat

I don't see Alolan Ninetales, but I could see Snorlax if Ash gets Guzzlord. Zeraora would mirror Pikachu.
You seriously think Guzzlord would take orders from Ash? Not a chance. That thing is going to Ultra Space after it's beaten

Revolver Furious Dragon

He'll probably have something to mirror Ash's Alola team.

Braviary/Rowlet
Midday/Dusk
Magnezone/Melmetal
Incineroar/Torracat

I don't see Alolan Ninetales, but I could see Snorlax if Ash gets Guzzlord. Zeraora would mirror Pikachu.

I don't think he's going to use braviary. It would give away his identity.

And id really rather him not have lycanroc. I think that species has shown up enough at this point.

I really think he will have a trevenant

Revolver Furious Dragon

So if he ever uses Midday Lycancoc Masked Royal would be Olivia?

Huh? What the heck are you on with? I just think lycanroc as a species has shown up enough. Especially since we will have just had a major lycanroc appearance in gladions. We don't need another one so soon

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't think he's going to use braviary. It would give away his identity.

And id really rather him not have lycanroc. I think that species has shown up enough at this point.

I really think he will have a trevenant
I have a suspicion that Masked Royale’s identity gets revealed during the Guzzlord episode similar to Blaziken Mask from XYZ being unintentionally exposed to be the Lumiose siblings’ father from the Team Flare arc. Plus I think Ash would be even more pumped knowing that he’s battling Kukui
Huh? What the heck are you on with? I just think lycanroc as a species has shown up enough. Especially since we will have just had a major lycanroc appearance in gladions. We don't need another one so soon
Clearly a joke about MR’s true identity lol

Red and Blue

I could see Kukui owning Kommo-O. That would be the perfect opponent for Nagandel. Dragon vs. Dragon

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Maybe masked royal has a Mega? Then melmetal can take it out to make up for it's poor showing at the league
Poor showing? It wore down Silvally to the point Pikachu knocked it out with little effort. Considering that Lycanroc barely managed to scratch Silvally when they fought, that's impressive. Especially for a newly - evolved Pokemon.

Stone Dragon

Poor showing? It wore down Silvally to the point Pikachu knocked it out with little effort. Considering that Lycanroc barely managed to scratch Silvally when they fought, that's impressive. Especially for a newly - evolved Pokemon.

sure, melmetal did some damage, but in the end they (pikachu and Ash) made a special tactic and the creator took that opportunity to KO Silvally in order to show how Ash overcame the threat (coz Silvally was fast af here). I dont think it has much to do with Melmetal already landing a hit.

ShadowForce720

sure, melmetal did some damage, but in the end they (pikachu and Ash) made a special tactic and the creator took that opportunity to KO Silvally in order to show how Ash overcame the threat (coz Silvally was fast af here). I dont think it has much to do with Melmetal already landing a hit.

Melmetal didn't do some damage, it did a lot of damage to Silvally which is the whole reason why Pikachu was able to one shot Silvally without taking any damage. Sure Pikachu may have beaten Silvally anyway without Melmetal's help, but it would most certainly not have one shoted Silvally and come out of the battle with no damage if it wasn't Melmetal weakening Silvally. Look I understand that people are disappointed that Melmetal didn't beat Silvally but this constant attempt to downplay Melmetal's role in the battle is ridiculous.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Let Rowlet be the jobber. It's what it deserves after nearly costing Ash's match with Hau.

Melmetal needs a win. As does Poipole if it comes back
Eh, Rowlet is too popular to job... the worst I can envision is him causing a double knock out. Him taking out Decidueye puts him on a high pedestal amongst Ash's team members.

Don't see Poipole returning...

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Let Rowlet be the jobber. It's what it deserves after nearly costing Ash's match with Hau.

Melmetal needs a win. As does Poipole if it comes back

Here is how it can go, let rowlet and pikachu be fall guys (why not, it did many things and pikachu has been a fall guy in every region except this one so far), let melmetal get two wins in the middle just like swellow did in HL lycannroc and ash's 6th pokemon would get one win each and torracat should get one or two (depending upon if ash beats RM and his incineroar) including being his final pokemon.

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
What Pokemon do you think Kukui will have for his full team?
He has Braviary and Incineroar already. I’m wondering if Braviary will get some sort of cosplay like Hawlucha/Rowlet so that Burnet won’t know its Kukui.

Speaking of Hawlucha, I’m thinking that could be cool as it fits the whole ring theme of the battle Royal.

The rest I reckon could be most of his in game team, making it

Incineroar
Braviary
Hawlucha
Snorlax
Magnezone
Ninetails (or maybe even Sandslash/Crabominable?)

Status
Not open for further replies.