• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I wonder if this exhibition would be one-sided and will be finished in a single episode...

If only GPICSS with Peakachu using Z-move will be Ash's team, he would probably massacre Masked Royal...
Ash's team doesn't matter in the slightest.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I think Ash will still use his current team
Lycanroc is his ace
Torracat wants a rematch vs Incineroar
Melmetal still needs a win
And if he uses the others, he wouldn't shaft Rowlet

So the mystery is still mostly the sixth pokémon, if he needs one

Revolver Furious Dragon

He has rookies except Pikachu in his team as of now...

So what? Ash will win or lose depending on the will of the writers.
Saying he will win or lose if he uses specific Pokémon is meaningless.

If the writing staff wanted him to win he would regardless of if he used his alola team or stuff like infernape and snorlax

IkeBayern

Do you guys think that this full battle will go down to the wire and Kukui will use his full team against Ash or will he sweep through Ash easily with only 3 Pokémon?

I know the writers of the show always get the final say but let’s say in-universe Ash saw the Masked Royal’s team, I’d probably tell Oak to call Tracey to bring me some of my reserve Pokémon..

With all these Pokémon Kukui is revealing, do y’all think we’ll get some backstory on how he managed to obtain them? Even if it’s just a small flashback...

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Do you guys think that this full battle will go down to the wire and Kukui will use his full team against Ash or will he sweep through Ash easily with only 3 Pokémon?

I know the writers of the show always get the final say but let’s say in-universe Ash saw the Masked Royal’s team, I’d probably tell Oak to call Tracey to bring me some of my reserve Pokémon..

With all these Pokémon Kukui is revealing, do y’all think we’ll get some backstory on how he managed to obtain them? Even if it’s just a small flashback...

Masked Royal will most likely have to use all 6...

nuzamaki90

Ash’s current team stands no chance against the Masked Royal. Incineroar, Braviary, AND Lucario? Unless Pikachu is gonna be cleaning house, his Alola mons are going to get destroyed lol

Bring on the reserves!

Revolver Furious Dragon

Ash’s current team stands no chance against the Masked Royal. Incineroar, Braviary, AND Lucario? Unless Pikachu is gonna be cleaning house, his Alola mons are going to get destroyed lol

Bring on the reserves!

It stands just as much chance of winning as a team of reserves does

nuzamaki90

It stands just as much chance of winning as a team of reserves does
Not really, since his reserves are actually pretty well experienced and have notable feats, compared to the Alola team that are pretty much rookies finally getting some footing. Torracat’s second official battle was in the Pokémon League for heaven’s sake lol. Against MR’s current team, there is no realistic way I can see Ash pulling through unless Pikachu brings in the hammer and sweeps like half of the team

Revolver Furious Dragon

Not really, since his reserves are actually pretty well experienced and have notable feats, compared to the Alola team that are pretty much rookies finally getting some footing. Torracat’s second official battle was in the Pokémon League for heaven’s sake lol. Against MR’s current team, there is no realistic way I can see Ash pulling through unless Pikachu brings in the hammer and sweeps like half of the team

Your forgetting one very important thing. That Pokémon aren't real. Its not like watching two teams in real life where yeah skill and experience would matter.

This is fiction. If the writers wanted ash's alola team to beat masked royal then they would. Likewise if they wanted pokemon like infernape to lose to masked royal then it would

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Your forgetting one very important thing. That Pokémon aren't real. Its not like watching two teams in real life where yeah skill and experience would matter.

This is fiction. If the writers wanted ash's alola team to beat masked royal then they would. Likewise if they wanted pokemon like infernape to lose to masked royal then it would

Problem is, including the powers of the writers in a "what-if" topic kills a discussion...

Revolver Furious Dragon

Problem is, including the powers of the writers in a "what-if" topic kills a discussion...

But it's also important to realise that if ash uses reserves it's not an auto win. And if he uses his alola team it's not an automatic loss.

nuzamaki90

You’re forgetting one very important thing. That this place is for speculation and discussion.

And based on the feats and capabilities of his reserves compared to his Alola team, I’m not confident he can do well. Braviary took down Golisopod, Incineroar took down a Mega, and Lucario is a Lucario, the writers’ favorite Pokémon. Pikachu can probably handle those three but what about the others? The team just isn’t ready for it. Masked Royal is definitely a Champion-tier trainer and Ash is gonna have to bring out the big guns.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
How's this for Kukui's team?

Incineroar
Braviary
Lucario
Blaziken
Mega Charizard X
Latios

Revolver Furious Dragon

I don't think that Kukui is using Mega Evolution at all.
Why not. It exists in alola and since kukui is the most powerful trainer in the region it's not out of the question for him to reveal it

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I am still placing bets that there won't be any reserves for this battles, yet it will be Ash's SM team + Naganadel.

As for Kukui's team; I predict that Kukui will have: Lucario(ME), Incineroar, Braviary, Magnezone, idk(Claydol) and ( I'd give him one Gen 1 Pokemon so Cloyster)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Why not. It exists in alola and since kukui is the most powerful trainer in the region it's not out of the question for him to reveal it
The only Alolan character who uses Mega Evolution is Ilima (and it makes sense, considering he was in Kalos). Kukui even specializes in researching Pokemon moves so it makes more sense for him to use Z-Moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.