• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
who you think will win the battle ash or masked royal
It all depends on the big announcement for the next season coming September 29th.

If it shows that Ash will be traveling in the Galar region, then he’ll more than likely lose to the Masked Royal. If the new season will feature movie 20 Ash or a new protagonist, then he’ll more than likely win the battle.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I don't think it really matters if Vera Ash wins against the Masked Royal or not with regards to the new series as imo I don't think it has any bearing. Personally I'd like the Masked Royal to win, to show that even though you won a tournament you can still get beaten by a stronger foe, like Trip in BW when he won the PWTJC, only to lose to Alder.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I don't think it really matters if Vera wins against the Masked Royal or not with regards to the new series as imo I don't think it has any bearing. Personally, I'd like the Masked Royal to win, to show that even though you won a tournament you can still get beaten by a stronger foe, like Trip in BW when he won the PWTJC, only to lose to Alder.
Alright, who's Vera???

Anyway, I think I want the match to end in a draw, or very narrow loss. He's already beaten kid!Kukui.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Alright, who's Vera???
Not gonna lie, I committed to this bit on another forum where I discuss the Pokémon anime since the summer of 2018 and no one had called me out, so I figured if I did this elsewhere, how long would it take for someone to notice.
Rambling aside, Vera was a Russian Spy character in the RT animated series Camp Camp (who appeared in S3 and 4) who is voiced by Sarah Natochenny, Ash's current English VA. So whenever I chatted about the anime, I replaced any mentioning of Ash to Vera just because I can.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Watch Ash win. I'm riding this train 'til it crashes.

That's not the point. I am just annoyed to see Lucario again in a team probably defeating Ash's. Lucario probably gets down in that battle, but come one. Out of hundreds of Pokemon (and a lot of them fitting Kukui more like Ludiculo, Hawlucha etc.) they give him Lucario? uff.

TheWanderingMist

Not gonna lie, I committed to this bit on another forum where I discuss the Pokémon anime since the summer of 2018 and no one had called me out, so I figured if I did this elsewhere, how long would it take for someone to notice.
Rambling aside, Vera was a Russian Spy character in the RT animated series Camp Camp (who appeared in S3 and 4) who is voiced by Sarah Natochenny, Ash's current English VA. So whenever I chatted about the anime, I replaced any mentioning of Ash to Vera just because I can.
Ah, I see. I figured someone had just configured your autocorrect and you couldn't fix it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's not the point. I am just annoyed to see Lucario again in a team probably defeating Ash's. Lucario probably gets down in that battle, but come one. Out of hundreds of Pokemon (and a lot of them fitting Kukui more like Ludiculo, Hawlucha etc.) they give him Lucario? uff.
I guess making Masked Royal into a wrestling stereotype with Pokemon around that theme wasn't accepted.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
It might be too much, but I hope we get the Drake battle of the 21st century
It's considered one of the best battles of OS, and it was after Indigo League and Orange Islands, when the battles weren't as good, just like in SM

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
It might be too much, but I hope we get the Drake battle of the 21st century
It's considered one of the best battles of OS, and it was after Indigo League and Orange Islands, when the battles weren't as good, just like in SM
Hey i like some of the Satoshi vs battle

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
The tradition of someone beating Ash right after he wins something must be kept, and probably Masked Royal will be the one to do it
If Ash (SOMEHOW) wins, it would be a perfect opportunity for Gary to come back

TheWanderingMist

The tradition of someone beating Ash right after he wins something must be kept, and probably Masked Royal will be the one to do it
If Ash (SOMEHOW) wins, it would be a perfect opportunity for Gary to come back
Even better...have Alain come back and lose to Ash's Alolan team. Then watch that meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.