• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 6th: SM142 - Burn with Passion! Get Filled with Intensity! A Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
So there WILL be a lot of switching, it seems, and while I'd have preferred a bird battle, Rowlet vs Venusaur still sounds great. Also, as expected, it seems like we'll get trailers for P2019 every week until it comes out

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Cool, Lycanroc gets to fight Braviary. Guess that means Incineroar was recalled early in the match.

TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Yeah, other 2 parters in SM typically say "the match between ___ and ____ finally concludes!" or something like that

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
A 3 parter for the first time since Sinnoh sounds exciting, but I'm also skeptical because SM's battles tend to drag on a lot so I fear that this battle won't 'flow' well.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
One special is enough for mohn no need for more to finish it.

TheWanderingMist

Me, realizing what's going to happen in SM143:

"Incineroar, Blast Burn!"

Red and Blue

Oh hey Nagandel is in the VA list. Hopefully Rowlet loses to Venasaur and Nagandel finishes it off

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Logically speaking rowlet should be the fall guy of this match since it is probably the weakest pokemon on ash's team and this is by far the strongest opponent it is facing to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.