• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 7th: SM91 - It's an Outbreak-chu! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well giving many of the Pikachu hairdos would make it easier to tell the differences between each Pikachu. But I'm still dreading the possible appearance of the bowl-cut Pikachu.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Oh hey, it's the Pikachu ending song from XYZ. And to no one's surprise, there's Catastropika.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
And people really thought Mimikyu had a chance not to be here. Looks like a fun episode and Pikarla doesn't look insane as much as I thought she'd be

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
At least Catastropika is confirmed to be used by that shiny Pikachu. Nice that there's a Mimikyu net this time to capture the Pikachu. Mimikyu's grudge is definitely going to go beyond its usual levels here.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's great that it doesn't look like the whole gang's here, that's very nice! I prefer when it's just one or two hanging out with Ash.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Looks generic to be honest, obvious LetsGoPikachu-marketing. I saw somebody calling this episode fresh, it isn't. It looks like a carbon-copy of that love-trio episode during the Johto-remake promotion fest during DP (with the Elekid and Marill). Only highlight will be Mimikyu rampaging, but other than that.. mbwoah.

Another really weird thing is the apparent need to skip three weeks in order to move from thursdays to sundays. Why?

Epicocity

Looks generic to be honest, obvious LetsGoPikachu-marketing. I saw somebody calling this episode fresh, it isn't. It looks like a carbon-copy of that love-trio episode during the Johto-remake promotion fest during DP (with the Elekid and Marill). Only highlight will be Mimikyu rampaging, but other than that.. mbwoah.

Another really weird thing is the apparent need to skip three weeks in order to move from thursdays to sundays. Why?
They likely took the break because of Unsho Ishizuka's death. It was probably planned for there to be three weeks anyway as a result of that.

IcySealeo

Can't the writers hanlde an episode with two or more of the same species without one of them being shiny? I mean, gosh, it has a different hairstyle, that's enough.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Can't the writers hanlde an episode with two or more of the same species without one of them being shiny? I mean, gosh, it has a different hairstyle, that's enough.

It's not always up to the one writer writing the episode. Writers are not the leaders of the series, the series director is, and decisions like this are likely influenced by a producer or even the character designer, too.

Making the Pokemon a different color is an easy way to show how it is different, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.