• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 7th: SM91 - It's an Outbreak-chu! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

...why would that be weird? Oha Suta has been showing previews on Thursdays for the episode airing later that day for years.

What they are asking is that before the time and day switch to Sundays, we have always been given a second preview of the upcoming episodes on Saturday. They want to know if they will still be showing a second preview for this coming episode for example today or did they decide to switch to show the second preview on another day like Thursday or Friday for example.
In other words we would get a preview for the next episode after the current episode airs on Thursday then we get a second preview on Saturday, but since they switch the episode date to Sunday’s will they still get to see the second preview on Saturdays

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What they are asking is that before the time and day switch to Sundays, we have always been given a second preview of the upcoming episodes on Saturday. They want to know if they will still be showing a second preview for this coming episode for example today or did they decide to switch to show the second preview on another day like Thursday or Friday for example.

...we've been getting previews on Pokenchi, which airs on Sundays. It still airs on Sundays. Why would it suddenly stop having previews for the next anime episode just because the anime is now airing on a different day?

ShadowForce720

...we've been getting previews on Pokenchi, which airs on Sundays. It still airs on Sundays. Why would it suddenly stop having previews for the next anime episode just because the anime is now airing on a different day?

Your still not understand what they are saying, what they are saying is this before back when new episodes were airing on Thursday we would wind up having a situation like this the day episode 89 aired we got the first preview for episode 90, then Saturday of that same week we got a 2nd preview for the episode coming from Pokenchi, and then Wednesday before episode 90 aired we got the 3rd and final preview for the episode, so what they are asking is that now that the episodes have switch to airing on Sundays are we still going to get 3 previews for the episode or are we going to get only 2 previews for the episode?

Because the way it is now means that since the new episodes are airing Sunday instead of Thursday it means the preview we get from Pokenchi would theoretically be the last preview we get before the episode, so would we still get a preview on Wednesday or are we going to only be getting previews on Saturdays and Sundays now?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
so would we still get a preview on Wednesday or are we going to only be getting previews on Saturdays and Sundays now?

Oha Suta seems to still have Thursday be their Pokemon Day, so I assume they're still going to show exclusive previews there. But that has nothing to do with Pokenchi.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So it's pretty much confirmed Let's Snuggle Forever will be used in this episode to cause chaos. I guess it seems the move will last longer than usual to keep the chaos ensuing as long as possible.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pokenchi showed a bunch of new footage during its report on Nicolun's dubbing session. I assume you were watching.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Lots of new footage, not all that much info. It did confirm "Boss" is the Pikachu with the pompadour, though.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It may be the leader of the group of Pikachu.
Maybe it could be. I guess it could be hinted in some way because of Pikarla getting it to use Catastropika.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It sounds like the sight of a valley full of Pikachu completely overwhelms Mimikyu's bloodthirsty hatred sensors and it goes on a rampage. Though I do wonder how Mimikyu can "run completely wild" with its Z-Move when it can only use its Z-Move once... Is it going to attempt to forever snuggle all of the Pikachu at once?

In an ideal world, Ash and his Pikachu would stop Team Rocket with one of their Z-Moves (Gigavolt Havoc or 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt although the latter seems like overkill to use on measly Team Rocket) and rescue the Pikachu of the valley on their own. After all, Pikachu was able to defeat Mimikyu before. However, I have a feeling that Ash's Pikachu is to come down with a bout of Dude in Distress syndrome so that Pikarla and her Pikachu can save the day with Catastropika.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Pikarla though, really lol?? That's just lazy naming.

Status
Not open for further replies.