• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Why would disliking a character be a modable offense? Like I greatly tire of it also but people are free to feel how they want, I will however crticise and argue their points whenever applicable

There's a difference between 'disliking' and derailing multiple threads with comments about Goh's personality and the unconfirmed degree of presence in an episode he might have when the summary only barely mentions his involvement in the episode..

People are still actively using the 30ish seconds Goh used up in that Kalos episode where Ash also battled Korrina.. to prove that Goh is a sh*t character that shouldn't exist. Really? >.>

I mean I disliked Trip and Burgundy during BestWishes, but at least I tried to discuss how they could be improved - and not re-enter this ridiculous cycle of bringing up the same complaints which literally derails each and every episode-thread.

That's not just 'disliking' a character, that's acting as a cancer to the forum.

Look, I'm not around here as often as I used to be. That's due to several reasons. One reason is that I'm in my thirties and I don't have the time, but pick my moments out of habit. But if I were a teen again and just a lurker and see this mess of a forum then I wouldn't think twice to register at all. It should be something for the moderators to consider.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
There's a difference between 'disliking' and derailing multiple threads with comments about Goh's personality and the unconfirmed degree of presence in an episode he might have when the summary only barely mentions his involvement in the episode..

People are still actively using the 30ish seconds Goh used up in that Kalos episode where Ash also battled Korrina.. to prove that Goh is a sh*t character that shouldn't exist. Really? >.>

I mean I disliked Trip and Burgundy during BestWishes, but at least I tried to discuss how they could be improved - and not re-enter this ridiculous cycle of bringing up the same complaints which literally derails each and every episode-thread.

That's not just 'disliking' a character, that's acting as a cancer to the forum.

Look, I'm not around here as often as I used to be. That's due to several reasons. One reason is that I'm in my thirties and I don't have the time, but pick my moments out of habit. But if I were a teen again and just a lurker and see this mess of a forum then I wouldn't think twice to register at all. It should be something for the moderators to consider.
As someone who can't stand Goh, even I'm getting tired of it. Although to be fair, there's not that much to discuss besides a controversial protagonists who happens to have more prominence than the other protagonist. However, I don't think restricting discussion that doesn't break the rules is the right solution. Look, I'm a teen and I think the forum is a mess, but doing that sets a bad precedent.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Opinion:

Cynthia is cool. And pretty dang attractive. I hope her Garchomp sweeps Ash into the ground.

This does not have to do with Goh. Can we please stop talking about Goh, and complaining about complaining about him? This episode does not pertain to him. There are other threads to discuss Goh’s successes and shortcomings as a character.

Thanks.

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Prediction: Goh's next Starter is Agumon
But then people will complain when it manages to Warp Digivolve to WarGreymon a few episodes later after some off-screen development.

Excited for Cynthia. Introducing her now. Ash likely to battle her soon...maybe before the year is out?
I think she will return for the Winter Special, but I don’t think it will be for her battle against Ash. That’s for the Master Class, and that probably won’t be until sometime next year.

ImBeVillain

No more six members

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Strange that Goh's only Sinnoh Pokémon is mantyke
And if it evolves in the upcoming water ring episode where Goh seems to have taken it out, then he will have no Sinnoh pokemon.
No no. He later grabs the Sinnoh starter after Grookey evolves.
Rather than a Sinnoh starter, I think him catching one of the Legends Arceus starters would be better for promoting those games, especially if they have a branched evolution.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
At the latest we should at least get the episode title for this episode by this Thursday as we get the VA list and a summary for this episode.

Also shouldn’t Pokefan scans be coming out any day now?
Should come out by the end of this month.

Idk but I always get stressed when news is revealed because how the hell am I supposed to find out about it without getting spoiled?

I don’t like how JN keeps bringing back so many old characters one after another. It’s fanservice. First it’s Cynthia then Korrina one or two episodes later. And if it’s not Korrina for JN084, then it’s someone big.

Status
Not open for further replies.