• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Is Ash and Goh gets the some of the letters of the Unown?
Yeah, he is going to get the letters

W R I T T E R S P E T

And Ash is going to get

B A C K G R O U N D C H A R A C T E R

D

Deleted member 384931

Paul is too similar to Ash to not participate in the PWC, and last I checked, he never changed paths like Gary. Even if he never battles Ash (since Hyper Class pre-schedules random match-ups), just the knowledge of him being in the PWC will be good.
That would be cool. Tho I wouldnt mind her revealing yet another Master Class member

Morax

King of heroes
Arceus never somehow got charmed enough to automatically allow Ash to capture and keep it, and that was from a far more dangerous event than a few measly poachers.
Catching and Befriending pokemon, what's the difference? Goh will never use any of his legendaries in battles and neither will ash.
Definietly not in Journeys at the very least.
True. I'm mostly talking about what came before.

Morax

King of heroes
Even so, it's not like Ash never struggled for him to be labelled as a writer's pet
Ash-greninja? Melmetal? Pikashunium Z? Naganadel?

being the writers pet don’t mean you don’t have to struggle. It means that you got special privileges like Ash greninja who appears like once in 3000 years or Pikashunium Z which is basically an insta-win button only accessible to ash.
I can also say he's not being one in DP either so far, I'm only 20 - something episodes in but he keeps failing at stuff and Paul is a pretty good foil to him.
He gets a super saiyan monkey who’s got a special “rage mode” that no other monkey has ever exhibited. It’s a privilege alright, just like deku getting One-for-all for being a whiny b.itch or naruto having kurama sealed inside him.

LazySpy

Kimty
He gets a super saiyan monkey who’s got a special “rage mode” that no other monkey has ever exhibited. It’s a privilege alright, just like deku getting One-for-all for being a whiny b.itch or naruto having kurama sealed inside him.
Again - Haven't gotten to that part yet. Will judge it when I get there.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
And Ash isn’t writers pet? He has befriended literally ever pokemon in existence including arceus.

I think he used to have the letters

H E W A S T H E P R O T A G O N I S T B U T N O T A N Y M O R E

Also I think that Go will not catch the following letters

H E H A S N O S E T B A C K S N O T R E L A T A B L E L O L

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Guys, your rampant Goh-hate is showing again.. in an episode where Ash will meet with Cynthia again.

The match with Cynthia won't be until late next year, so rejoice at getting set-up now

Much like the Alcremie episode is potentially setting up Raihan as Ash's top 8 opponent, Cynthia is being set up as his top 4 opponent

Honestly, I'd love it if Cynthia mentioned Paul.. I honestly don't like Raihan all that much, but I guess he's a current generation trainer and that's enough for him to warrant such a placement. It just makes the Master 8-thing such a predictable tournament:

Final: Ash vs. Leon
Top4: Ash vs. Cynthia
Top8: Ash vs. Raihan

At this point I just hope that Leon gets to beat Cynthia as a hype-tool. What's left for Ash in the Hyper Class except Bea and maybe Sabrina?

Paul would be such an awesome callback. So basically:
- Bea: Mega Lucario's debut in the PWC.
- Sabrina: Gigantamax Gengar's debut in the PWC.
- Paul: IDUNNOITJUSTNEEDSTOHAPPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.