• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
When Satoshi and Go learn that the sky in the Jouto region suddenly turned pitch black and morning stopped coming, they head there to research the matter! During their research, they're told that it seems night has permanently fallen ever since a girl named Kirara that they encountered in a park met with a mysterious Pokémon...?! Satoshi and Go work on unraveling the mystery alongside the Sinnoh region's Pokémon League Champion Shirona, whom they ran into by chance at the historical remnant museum they went to for research!

Screenplay 柿原優子 (Yuko Kakihara)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director Han young hoon
Animation Director Jo he jung
Animation Director Kim jin gi
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

---
3rTTaG5.jpg

In the episode airing October 8th, the Sinnoh region Champion Shirona appears!
Satoshi reunites with Shirona, whom he originally met while traveling in the Sinnoh region!

Who is Aceburn's opponent?!
It's Aceburn VS Aceburn?! Illusions of Satoshi and his friends' Pokémon arrive in a town where mysterious phenomena are occurring!!

Unknown holds the key to these mysterious incidents?
Satoshi and Go are researching a town where morning no longer arrives. Could this be caused by Unknown?!

---
"It seems there's been about 9 years since Shirona last appeared in the Pocket Monsters TV series, so I was sure they'd never have her appear again. When I learned she was going to return, I legitimately screamed with joy! I'm sure Shirona herself was really happy to see Satoshi and Pikachu again after all this time too, so since the two of us felt the same way about this reunion I was able to put my actual genuine emotion into the scene where they first meet each other again.
When you think of Shirona, you think of Gablias, don't you? Since Shirona is not only the Champion of the Sinnoh region, but has also made it to the Pokémon World Championships Masters Eight, I'm sure she'll eventually end up battling Satoshi... I think this episode ended up reestablishing how powerful she and her partner Gablias are, so both you fans who have been supporting the Pocket Monsters TV series all this time and all you Shirona fans out there should absolutely look forward to it."
-Tomo Sakurai, voice of Shirona

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

3rTTaG5.jpg

In the episode airing October 8th, the Sinnoh region Champion Shirona appears!
Satoshi reunites with Shirona, whom he originally met while traveling in the Sinnoh region!

Who is Aceburn's opponent?!
It's Aceburn VS Aceburn?! Illusions of Satoshi and his friends' Pokémon arrive in a town where mysterious phenomena are occurring!!

Unknown holds the key to these mysterious incidents?
Satoshi and Go are researching a town where morning never arrives. Could this be caused by Unknown?!
You know looking at the information for this episode it sort of reminds of movie 3 a bit. So it would be kind of nice if they make a reference to movie 3 here, although it probably wouldn’t happen.

D

Deleted member 384931

So movie 3 all over again?
Or "Journey to the Unown", DP60?

STICKTOPIA

Wow I didn’t think we’d see Cynthia so soon! Doesn’t seem like Chloe is a part of this. I was getting used to her playing more roles

D

Deleted member 384931

I am glad Cynthia is here, because otherwise it would be boring episode

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This is highly likely not Cynthia’s last appearance anyways so whining like manchildren does you nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.