• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Looks good. Is this the "winter arc" they teased after the Dawn two parter or should we wait for other episode?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
But putting her in an episode that doesn’t involve ash sounds like a waste, wouldn’t you agree?
If she’s still reappearing then not exactly. And what’s the point of automatically assuming it’s a Go ep when there’s little info about this ep. Jumping into conclusions like brats doesn’t help yourself or anyone.

Soniman

Break the Limit
If she’s still reappearing then not exactly. And what’s the point of automatically assuming it’s a Go ep when there’s little info about this ep. Jumping into conclusions like brats doesn’t help yourself or anyone.
Deliberately antagonizing people like this is a quick way to get yourself banned I'd assume so maybe chill out

Last edited:

Rohanator

Cynthia reappearing, Dark Aceburn, Unknown hijinks.

Soundsoke a typical JN move to cram to much in one episode but we'll see how it goes
Well the "Dark" Mons are probably just Unown illusions so those ARE the hijinxs, it's not two separate plot points, and since Shirona has been teased for the PWC this can just be her intro where she quickly saves them or something.

Morax

King of heroes
Nobody is jumping to conclusions. It’s just that all evidence right now points towards it being a Gou focused episode.

PsychoLogical

Deliberately antagonizing people like this is a quick way to get yourself banned I'd assume do maybe chill out
I have nothing to lose since I’ve already been multiple times anyways. If I have to be an asshole to get the point across then I will.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Nobody is jumping to conclusions. It’s just that all evidence right now points towards it being a Gou focused episode.
That’s still jumping to conclusions.

MartínK

Just like there is a dark Cinderace there is going to be a dark Pikachu and with Cynthia here this suggest an Ash focused episode but we just need more info.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Well the "Dark" Mons are probably just Unown illusions so those ARE the hijinxs, it's not two separate plot points, and since Shirona has been teased for the PWC this can just be her intro where she quickly saves them or something.
Probably, I'm always just weary whenever I see to many plot points in a JN episode lol. They way the word it though it sounds like Cynthia is just an aspect of this episode and not the main event as it were so I'll probably will be fine since it's just a introduction to the character

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Shirona, heck yeah so this is the DP two-parter they were advertising (people initially though it was pointing to another Hikari reappearance; I think we can safely say they’re probably using Shirona this Sinnoh arc.?)

Shirona appearing in her field, Pokémon mythos, is super on-brand and fitting for the remakes advertisement. Crazy the last time she showed her face was in BW! given her popularity and crown as the first female Champ.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Cynthia appears but it's a Goh episode, wwwwhhyyyy :rolleyes::rolleyes:.....
We have three screenshots and a couple of bullet points. What makes you think this is a Goh episode?

Cinderace has not appeared for a long time until now
Cinderace appeared in the Volcarona episode two weeks ago.

Looks good. Is this the "winter arc" they teased after the Dawn two parter or should we wait for other episode?
No. I thought I read somewhere that the Winter Arc was supposed to happen in December.

Cynthia is also interested in Sinnoh myths, so she’s likely to show up if there is something involving the Unown as they are connected to the Creation Trio.

What’s NOT jumping to conclusions?
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Best Champion returns! Was expecting her to appear later but not going to complain about that. She fits in well given that she appears in the Sinjoh Ruins that has relations to the Ruins of Alph/Unown which have a connection to Arceus and the Creation Trio. They’ll probably set up her and Ash battling later too

Ultra Beast Lover

Best champion is finally here. Anyways, I wouldn't call it a Go episode yet. The only hint we have of it being a Go episode so far is Cinderace being shown fighting a Cinderace but we know that the others will have to face illusions too.

If it is a Go episode, let's just try to enjoy the actually good parts and ignore Go. I know it's difficult, often impossible to ignore him but I'm sure Cynthia will do something cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.