• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Best champion is finally here. Anyways, I wouldn't call it a Go episode yet. The only hint we have of it being a Go episode so far is Cinderace being shown fighting a Cinderace but we know that the others will have to face illusions too.

If it is a Go episode, let's just try to enjoy the actually good parts and ignore Go. I know it's difficult, often impossible to ignore him but I'm sure Cynthia will do something cool.
Anime writers: GOH IS SO COOL, LOOK AT HIM GET THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT REAL LONG STRUGGLES.
Everyone: Who? We're here to simp for Cynthia

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I can’t see ash doing much in an episode about unknowns and mysterious phenomenas, since he lacks brainpower when it’s bot battling. So i can see why people would assume this episode would be more goh focus if anything.

I can see cynthia coming in around the midpoint to steer things along, with ash doing introductions and ending the ep with a promise to fight cynthia.

D

Deleted member 384931

I guess premptively hating Goh focus for existing in this ep before we know anything about his role will save time so people won't be surprised when he does in fact do something come air time
Lol

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The most I'm expecting from this episode are a fun adventure, Goh catching an Unown, and plenty of focus on Cynthia (hopefully showing her quirk of being indecisive with food vendors)

Kungfu-Bear

Maybe it's just me but I really don't want to see Goh catching Unown here, I count it as Legendary status as it's extremely rare since lives in other dimensions and is commonly seen alongside other big Legendary such as Dialga, Palkia and even Arceus, plus it will be strange to see an Unown separate from it's school (unless Goh capture all 28 and leave them all there in the lab or something, but I can't see this happening).
I just hope it's a good set-up for Winter Arc (or maybe it is the Dialga/Palkia special?) and Ash vs Cynthia anyway.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Maybe it's just me but I really don't want to see Goh catching Unown here, I count it as Legendary status as it's extremely rare since lives in other dimensions and is commonly seen alongside other big Legendary such as Dialga, Palkia and even Arceus, plus it will be strange to see an Unown separate from it's school (unless Goh capture all 28 and leave them all there in the lab or something, but I can't see this happening).
I just hope it's a good set-up for Winter Arc (or maybe it is the Dialga/Palkia special?) and Ash vs Cynthia anyway.
Me 2.
I dont want to see it rot in that Pokemon prison

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
A rare bad call by you, and it's a shame the Blue Pokemaniacs episode didn't air on a Saturday

Palkia and Dialga are not Unown
Okay, make sense. So this is probably future setup for Master 8 actually, does give it a sense of progression and grandeur if they’re showing Shirona this early

nuzamaki90

So, hating on Goh before he even shows up huh?

...Classic.

Very... very classic.
I don’t know about hating but I do know that nothing about the episode so far implies it will be Goh or Ash focused. The summary doesn’t favor anyone, and there may be a shot of Cinderace fighting it’s shadow but the summary says all the Pokémon will be doing the same thing. And Cynthia is appearing, who is strictly related to Ash. People are just hastily jumping to conclusions.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
So, hating on Goh before he even shows up huh?

...Classic.

Very... very classic.
He’s Go, he lives absolutely rent free in people’s heads and makes many feel threatened due to his main character status.

Status
Not open for further replies.