• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don’t see an issue from what little we know about the episode so far. At most Go catches Unown and battles with his Pokémon which I really can’t complain about.

Ultra Beast Lover

Like I said guys, let's not spend this entire wait time worrying about if this is a Go episode. Cynthia will be here which means we'll get some joy from the episode either way. And, if we're lucky, maybe we'll get a hint to the winter arc.

Besides, I think it's pretty clearly an Ash episode. Go might get a little focus if/when he gets an Unown but nothing beyond the standard when it comes to Ash episodes in Journeys.

Rune Knight

In a way it's kind of looking for reasons to hate him at this point.

If one panel which Goh isn't even in (but one of his Pokémon is) is enough to suffice for the idea that he will be stealing all of the screen time, then it's literally just searching for something that isn't even there!

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I don’t see an issue from what little we know about the episode so far. At most Go catches Unown and battles with his Pokémon which I really can’t complain about.
Right. I actually look forward to seeing more of cinderace!
Edit: and who knows, maybe we will get to see grookey battle here. Or at least use a move

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I don’t know about hating but I do know that nothing about the episode so far implies it will be Goh or Ash focused. The summary doesn’t favor anyone, and there may be a shot of Cinderace fighting it’s shadow but the summary says all the Pokémon will be doing the same thing. And Cynthia is appearing, who is strictly related to Ash. People are just hastily jumping to conclusions.
I kinda understand some uneasyness, since every previous protagonist until now (Alola gang, Iris, Dawn) interacted with Go or Chloe first. But, since that isn't Cynthia's case, who knows?

Last edited:

aipomadvanceshipper

So I'm guessing unown is causing so.ething that involves the dark cinderace. Remember when Ash's larvitar, I know he didn't catch it but I consider it his, got hit on the head by one and they were inside larvitars mind maybe something similar is caused by this one and Cynthia needs to save them and cinderace learns something new

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Finally cynthia is in this episode waited for a very long time and unown hmmm interesting cinderace is fighting with a dark cinderace really looking forward to this episode back to the old days when ash had a larvitar we got the episode of the unown

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm sure the the Unown aren't related to the strange "no morning" and "Fakederace" things. Nope. No relation.
It seems like it's going to be the same place that Ash visited during DP which also happened to be where Aipom evolved into Ambipom, so maybe expect some references to that episode?
Yeah, no. If anything, it would've been Dawn to remember the monkey, but it's too far gone playing a sudden sport.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.