• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
if ash doesn't defeat cynthia, he will never reach Leon, then yes, Ash defeats cynthia
I hope he does so using his reserves as well......
It seems rather weird that all his previous Pokemon are only GYM level while his current team is suddenly champions level. Its rather Ironic cuz we always saw his older Pokemon training while we barely get to see his current team does so.

Jers745

I dont know :p
It seems rather weird that all his previous Pokemon are only GYM level while his current team is suddenly champions level. Its rather Ironic cuz we always saw his older Pokemon training while we barely get to see his current team does so.
What exactly made ash's new team champion level? Like if we're talking about iris she is a new champion and not exactly the strongest, and ash beat her more with strategy (and a little of plot) his mons were mostly beign outpowered

Megapixel

I don't want to be pessimistic, but it seems like they're setting up their current gear to be very OP, even if some of their pokémon don't have a great moveset

I had the same thoughts. By the time we reach Masters, I'm hoping he uses his reserves, even if it's the most prominent ones such as Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, etc. By Masters there should be no holding back, so by all means he should do whatever it takes to win. His goal in this series is literally to beat the strongest trainer - Leon. I still don't know how I'd feel if he only used his Journeys team to accomplish said goal.

That being said this IS Journeys we're talking about so... I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he only used his Journeys team throughout this entire saga...

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Yeah, I really hope Ash's reserves are called on for the stonger opponents. His Journeys team can still have one battle in Hyper Class and some appearances in Masters Eight, but his reserves should be called upon IMO, it'll let all of his old mons to do more than be glorified cameos and would serve to give them some glory.

His Charizard, Sceptile and Snorlax especially need something great to go out of instead of being non-factors for years after Sinnoh

Really hoping that if we get Ash/Iris rematch we can see Krookodile taking a win against Haxorus there.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Get Cynthia off this ludicrous pedestal. Jesus...
Cynthia is a Champion and one that's been constantly shown to be strong. Unlike Iris who's newer. You do realize people wanting Ash to have challenges and for a fan-favorite Champion that has reached the Masters Eight not to be beaten in some one-off episode isn't illogical or people putting Cynthia in a pedestal more than the anime did?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Ash will almost certainly beat Cynthia in the Master Class. Whether or not he beats Leon is…another matter entirely.
I’m still not sure how the Masters 8 works. Is it going to be a tournament style or will Ash battle the other 7 members because if its the former, Ash will only battle 2 trainers(Raihan & Cynthia) & then Leon.

Red and Blue

Cynthia is a Champion and one that's been constantly shown to be strong. Unlike Iris who's newer. You do realize people wanting Ash to have challenges and for a fan-favorite Champion that has reached the Masters Eight not to be beaten in some one-off episode isn't illogical or people putting Cynthia in a pedestal more than the anime did?
Im sure Reloaded is referring to Cynthia losing in the Master Class and not this episode. That's what the poster he was responding to was claiming wouldnt happen

Status
Not open for further replies.