• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazySpy

Kimty
antman-what-the-hell-happened-here.gif
E V E R Y O N E G O T H I H G A N D W E A R E T Y P I N G L I K E T H I S N O W

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Oh what I have done H E L P.
Y O U H A V E R E S U R R E C T E D T E L E G R A M S F U L L S T O P
Y O U A R E B E I N G F I N E D T E N C E N T S P E R C H A R A C T E R F U L L S T O P

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
What’s NOT jumping to conclusions?
Actually waiting for the episode to come out. Using the evidence provided in the show proper to determine the relevance that Goh, Ash, and Cynthia all actually have in the episode. Taking into account that a thing called subplots exist and that characters can share episodes.

As opposed to, focusing on short and vague blurbs about the episode and minimal screenshots about a single event.

D

Deleted member 384931

Honestly I wouldnt mind a Cynthia and Satoshi flashback . Some of the DP moments with Palkia and Dialga or BW moments.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
Actually waiting for the episode to come out. Using the evidence provided in the show proper to determine the relevance that Goh, Ash, and Cynthia all actually have in the episode. Taking into account that a thing called subplots exist and that characters can share episodes.

As opposed to, focusing on short and vague blurbs about the episode and minimal screenshots about a single event.
What's the point of this thread then if predictions are a bad thing? People are coming to these conclusions based on previous episodes of this show. It's common knowledge that Journeys tends to do a poor job of balancing screentime in each episode, and one character almost always overshadows the others, that is usually Goh. It makes sense to me that if this is a Goh centric episode (based on the research stuff and Cinderace focus) then Ash most likely will be sidelined. Not sure why making this prediction on a spoilers thread gets people so upset.

Master Pikachu 11

I hope that we eventually get a future episode where it’s an Ash episode but it has nothing to do with battling, it has been a while since we had an episode like that. Would really like to see him bond with another wild Pokémon again like Dreepy since I have been seeing merchandise of it lately. I know it’s just my wishful thinking and may not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.