• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Hmmm love to see Cynthia back. Wondering if she‘ll use Mega Garchomp and that makes Ash seek out Korrina in the following episode.
With the lack of direction this gen has, I‘ll enjoy all the stuff we get.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
People who are being pessimistic about this being a Goh episode do have reason to be so. Outside of PWC episodes (which this episode is clearly not), Ash has hardly received core focus. Yes, they'll set up a relation between him and Cynthia for their future potential battle, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll end up being the main focus. Just look at all the non-PWC related character returns for a general idea on how things have been handled.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
People who are being pessimistic about this being a Goh episode do have reason to be so. Outside of PWC episodes (which this episode is clearly not), Ash has hardly received core focus. Yes, they'll set up a relation between him and Cynthia for their future potential battle, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll end up being the main focus. Just look at all the non-PWC related character returns for a general idea on how things have been handled.
Finally an accurate comment:)

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

Wandering whether they will keep Undefeated Goddess status of Cynthia or Leon glorification will continue. Also waiting to see other Pokemons from Cynthia's team.

Also, what happened to this forum ???? Who are these spammy people. People need to maintain a proper decorum so that everyone can enjoy discussing this anime.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Cinderace battle
Confirmed
, Inteleon screentime,
You and me both
Goh interacts with Cynthia and set up for the masters 8 with Ash
That's pretty much a guarantee
, Goh catches Unown
Possible. If he does get Unknown. Would he aim to catch the whole Alphabet?

and Goh finally catches another Sinnoh pokemon.
I don't see Goh leaving the Sinnoh Region empty handed
Grookey evolves.
Probably won't happen here but it's definitely happening at some point

D

Deleted member 384931

I think if he used a team of his strongest Pokemon, he could definitely give her a run for her money.

It’s either that or he beats Leon then loses to her
How is that possible? Leon is the strongest trainer, Cynthia is below him. So he must beat her first, before he can beat Leon

mystreon

the elder eevee
Look im not promoting or anything im just saying were i am at with the state of this anime, i have for months now just watched it on release in jhapanese on youtube were peopel rip it like super fast and the transalation isnt good atall, like its not accurate atall so i basiclaly just watched people move around saying words i dont know,

BUT an episode on unown has me a lil hyped tbh especially if one is caught i want to see one battle.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I wonder how Satoshi would be able to realistically beat Cynthia in the Master 8.
Hard to say. Ash have defeated Iris, even she being a champion now, don’t give much idea about the standards.

I’d think they’d give Ash a mix of his best ‘mons and he still could barely win. Or maybe a draw.

Personally, I’m prepared for the staff coming with something like have Cynthia lose to one of the other Master 8, then give Ash a single battle (garchomp vs pikachu, obviously, to the hell with type advantage) for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.