• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Possible. If he does get Unknown. Would he aim to catch the whole Alphabet?
I doubt he will be aiming to catch them all unless that is the solution they come up with in the episode (which I also doubt). If he catches one, it will likely be either the "!", or "?", that were featured in the magazine. Have those 2 even appeared in the anime before?
I don't see Goh leaving the Sinnoh Region empty handed
He's ben to Sinnoh a bunch of times already, and Mantyke is still his only Sinnoh pokemon (ep. 8). He might catch Unown, but it still makes me wonder how he has 6+ pokemon from every region besides Sinnoh. I doubt it is a coincidence, but I don't know what reason the writers may have for it?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh heck yeah, the episode closest to my birthday has my favorite Champion returning! Hopefully the episode is 95% Cynthia, I really just don't care for Unown. It's boring in the games and too godly in the anime, nobody should ever get one.

If we see another one of Cyntha's team, I hope it's Spiritomb. It's sole appearance was as a malevolent Pokemon and it'd be cool to see it having some positive spotlight under Cynthia! Perhaps her Glaceon could be the one Chloe later interacts with? We'll obviously see her again so I'm more comfortable having her fill that role than waste May's possible only appearance around that annoying fur ball!

Also may I please be blessed and have a Paul mention/confirmation he's in the PWC? It'd absolutely make my day

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
How are they going to fit Goh catching 28 Unown into 20 minutes?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Oh heck yeah, the episode closest to my birthday has my favorite Champion returning! Hopefully the episode is 95% Cynthia, I really just don't care for Unown. It's boring in the games and too godly in the anime, nobody should ever get one.

If we see another one of Cyntha's team, I hope it's Spiritomb. It's sole appearance was as a malevolent Pokemon and it'd be cool to see it having some positive spotlight under Cynthia! Perhaps her Glaceon could be the one Chloe later interacts with? We'll obviously see her again so I'm more comfortable having her fill that role than waste May's possible only appearance around that annoying fur ball!

Also may I please be blessed and have a Paul mention/confirmation he's in the PWC? It'd absolutely make my day
I agree. I understand that Paul arc was done a long time ago, but its just so out of character for him to not participate in the PWC..

D

Deleted member 384931

I hoped they used her platinum team, she doesn't need Gastrodon, she has Milotic and Garchomp for water and ground, besides they will add a fairy with Togekiss.
We never saw any pokemon besides those three so who knows

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Goh caught at least 5-7 pokemon in a very short time in a few episodes. That's what he did in Kalos and in episode 20 (PWC Pikachu vs Meganium).
He can catch up to 28 pokemon in 5 minutes of screen time anyway.
How wonderful of him

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
D

Deleted member 384931

So Inteleon shoots a Poke Ball.

Go figure. Goh can't weaken Pokemon, so he finds smart ways to create Critical Captures...which...I don't think should work if the Pokemon is technically the one tossing the ball for him.
Didn't he do the same thing with Cinderace/Raboot?

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I recently rewatched that episode and thats honestly false! His catching spree didnt eat up valuable time, it was his interactions with Gurkinn and forced mega evo exposition that caused screentime problems, not Goh catching pokemon
Both of them ate up screentime, especially the catching since they were unnecessary and could be done in episodes dedicated to him (which are in abundance). At least the Mega Evo expo did its job of exposing the newer audience to that gimmick, what did the catching do?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Both of them ate up screentime, especially the catching since they were unnecessary and could be done in episodes dedicated to him (which are in abundance). At least the Mega Evo expo did its job of exposing the newer audience to that gimmick, what did the catching do?
Filled up Goh's roster of kalos mons
Bro it really didn't eat up screentime at all. It was done in like 30 seconds and barely mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.