• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Funny that we got a description of an episode with paralels to movie 3 in the same week that Digimon announces Naoto Takenaka - M3 Entei's voice actor - as the narrator of Ghost Game.

diakyu

I really don't get the issue here. Cynthia being reintroduced here allows for both her battle episode not having to be rushed and it will play on her interest in myths and stuff. Seems like a good time.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
We'll see how the episode plays out. If it's an episode with events that can be completely skipped and are irrelevant in the long run, with some tacked on 'setup' for Cynthia (or anything else) done at the tail end (and which'll probably be recapped later), then it'll be a filler.
I wasnt talking about this episode......
either way this episode isnt a filler which Im glad about, coz it still reintroduces Cynthia and her Garchomp

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
It literally talked about Sophs dream and introduced Molayne
It's NOT a filler
Fun fact: Soph's dream and Molayne are tied for their number of appearances in Sun & Moon :D

ergo, Filler

Hmm. Idk how to feel about it. I mean Cynthia is great, but the Cleffa part sounds so basic.

Cynthia in Jotho and Unova
Steven in Kalos
What is next Diantha in Alola?
At least Diantha in a swimsuit should get people tuning in for that visual if nothing else

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Fun fact: Soph's dream and Molayne are tied for their number of appearances in Sun & Moon :D

ergo, Filler

At least Diantha in a swimsuit should get people tuning in for that visual if nothing else
1554398240506.png

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

ergo, Filler

Not sure about Diantha but Cynthia most certainly would! Heck I'd love to see that

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hmm. Idk how to feel about it. I mean Cynthia is great, but the Cleffa part sounds so basic.

Cynthia in Jotho and Unova
Steven in Kalos
What is next Diantha in Alola?
At least Cynthia makes sense in those regions given her in game counterpart appears in the Sinjoh ruins and Undella Town. Still it’s better to have characters appear outside of their debut region since it helps the world feel more alive

Status
Not open for further replies.