• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 8th: PM2019 083 - The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia would like to get a little closer to the magnificence of Leon and his incredible role in SWSH. The best champion, without a doubt.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Atleast Leon tries to tackle the problems in Galar like a champion should. He made sure not to get Hop and MC involved as he just wanted them to concentrate on their gym challenge. Cynthia does nothing and she even follows us to the Distortion World, yet she just stands there and the player has to fight Cyrus instead.

Megapixel

Atleast Leon tries to tackle the problems in Galar like a champion should. He made sure not to get Hop and MC involved as he just wanted them to concentrate on their gym challenge. Cynthia does nothing and she even follows us to the Distortion World, yet she just stands there and the player has to fight Cyrus instead.
And to that add that he himself gives us our initial in person, as a Champion he does not have the obligation to do so, but he does it anyway.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Because Cynthia lives up to the hype of a champion, whereas Leon...doesn't
Exactly. It's all talk and the game sure doesn't help give a good opinion of him when they say "Leon the undefeated Champion and his unbeatable Charizard!" every five minutes! It's like how people hate Rey cause the Star Wars 'sequels' won't shut the hell up about how great she is every minute of it. -_-

Cynthia lives up to the hype Champions should be, she actually gives you a challenge and her Garchomp is a ****ing beast! She didn't need the build up or hype, you always felt intimidated by her presence and that's how Champions should be. Every Champion after her as been a complete pushover, never lost a single Nuzlocke Pokemon to Diantha or Leon

Megapixel

Exactly. It's all talk and the game sure doesn't help give a good opinion of him when they say "Leon the undefeated Champion and his unbeatable Charizard!" every five minutes! It's like how people hate Rey cause the Star Wars 'sequels' won't shut the hell up about how great she is every minute of it. -_-

Cynthia lives up to the hype Champions should be, she actually gives you a challenge and her Garchomp is a ****ing beast! She didn't need the build up or hype, you always felt intimidated by her presence and that's how Champions should be. Every Champion after her as been a complete pushover, never lost a single Nuzlocke Pokemon to Diantha or Leon
Sorry if I'm the one to say it, but Cynthia is probably one of the most overrated characters in the franchise, her challenge itself isn't that difficult, it's just above the mid-range, in fact I did. To defeat her without legendaries or potions when I faced her for the first time, at no time in history her appearance is fundamental more than in the platinum pokemon that her participation improves considerably, but even Lance, who went with us and fought side by side to Dismantle Team Rocket's plans. In Johto, I still remember how epic it was in his time to fight side by side with the champion of the region, the same would apply to Steven, one of the best champions to date, who was more the father of the protagonist than Norman.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Because Cynthia lives up to the hype of a champion, whereas Leon...doesn't

The problem isn't Leon.

The problem is the games in general being a whole lot easier than they were back then.

Just wait until Shining Pearl and Brilliant Diamond come out and I guarantee you both that Cynthia will be just as much of a push over as the Champions that came after her

D

Deleted member 384931

The problem isn't Leon.

The problem is the games in general being a whole lot easier than they were back then.

Just wait until Shining Pearl and Brilliant Diamond come out and I guarantee you both that Cynthia will be just as much of a push over as the Champions that came after her
Well the Fairy type was introduced since then who can end her Garchomp and Spirtomb easy.

I hope Cynthia reveals another PWC Master member

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I expect Cynthia will not be that strong in this game.

ORAS wasn't that hard compared to Ruby Sapphire either. The only problem is that the games come out easily because the whole team uses Exp Share.
I don't know about Black White because I didn't play, but I know the last few games are pretty terribly easy.

Ultra Beast Lover

Guys, let's not fight over this. Cynthia and Leon both have awesome personalities. Personally I adore Cynthia because of how cool she was in the anime, I always saw her as a big sister mentor, especially back then I loved the mentor character so I love Cynthia. Leon doesn't have the same serious personality as Cynthia but he's in the same boat as her. It's not Leon's fault that gameplay and story segregation affects all bosses in all RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.