• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 9th: PM2019 040 - VS Thunder! Legendary Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm pretty sure someone has caught something even after Team Rocket interfered before, particularly in the OS-DP series where they appeared in every episode.
One of the oldest poke-tropes in the book. Still done to this day.

Icy-Snowflake

(for some reason, the color of links is the same as the regular text color on here now... makes it hard to see what's clickable or not.)
The new update makes it look so in the Default style. It's fine in Happy style.

Lol, had to go with a squad of six - and the post I was replying to quoted a different post that said: 'If Ash were to capture a Galarian Zapdos'. So heck yes, that's the line of thought I was using for that mock-up team. And no, it's just that, nothing serious I'd ever truly see Ash using, but a 'what if' kind of thing.

And I rather have both Hawlucha and G-Zapdos in the team then a G-Farfetch'd that has just has two (non-fighting-type) moves and no feats - even when we know that it will evolve into Sirfetch'd at some point. We'll see by then, since I do see potential, but knowing this series it still isn't boding well.

That being said, the post that started the convo also mentioned Kubfu4Ash, so I could've opted Scraggy out for SS-Urshifu, or just could've left it out entirely for either form, since both Dark or Water would give Ash good additional typings to work with (with SS-Urshifu having the benefit of being immune to Psychic-type attacks. But I really like Scraggy and wish it would evolve sooner then later.

So yeah, if it deserves a mention, it wouldn't have been positive, because it makes even less sense to give it praise - when I was already critical over Pignite (which all honestly isn't fair by itself, only in comparison to Infernape).

/s was noted, but post read more like /bh
Pignite and Infernape as Fighting types had only one Fighting type move; Sirfetch'd is surely getting at least one. And we're not many episodes in to declare Farfetch'd will have no feats already. If Primape can get included, I think even Farfetch'd can. Let's agree to disagree.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
No staff list yet?! I thought they would release it with the Marshtomp episode voice cast.

Nothing yet. Though it's unlikely episode 40 will get one at all, the street date for these magazines is the 10th, so the episode will already have aired at the time the magazine is "officially" out, making it meaningless to provide a listing for it.

It's really just the timeslot switch that's messing things up.

The voice cast and full summaries are posted online by TV Tokyo while the episode listings with staff lists come from print magazines, so they come from two separate sources, only one of which we're dependent on people transcribing or scanning the source and sharing it with us, potentially early.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Nothing yet. Though it's unlikely episode 40 will get one at all, the street date for these magazines is the 10th, so the episode will already have aired at the time the magazine is "officially" out, making it meaningless to provide a listing for it.

It's really just the timeslot switch that's messing things up.

The voice cast and full summaries are posted online by TV Tokyo while the episode listings with staff lists come from print magazines, so they come from two separate sources, only one of which we're dependent on people transcribing or scanning the source and sharing it with us, potentially early.
Oh, I didn't knew this. Well, there's nothing we can do.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I see people are still confusing "legendary" with "powerful", as well as refusing to accept Go in any way whatsoever, dismissing any points in his defense.

Observer

Mostly watching
I kinda get why some people don't want Goh to get Zapdos, because if he disturbs the balance between fire, ice, and lightning it'll cause an imbalance that will make the great beast of the ocean emerge.

When it fails, the world shall turn to Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.