• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 9th: PM2019 040 - VS Thunder! Legendary Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh idk how to feel about it. The fact that Ash and Gou have the power to fight Zapdos or the chance of Gou to catch Zapdos?

RafaSceptile

Raid Battle is such a stupid concept to include in the anime. Just another BS Pokemon Go element ruining the anime. Let me guess, a bunch of trainers gang up on a legendary like they're Team Rocket, Dragonite puts in the work to weaken it, and then everyone just decides to let Goh catch it. Nobody argues over who gets to catch it.

It is still way better than our generic 50 COTD filler episodes each series prior to Journeys

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Same here
It's just too early for goh to get any legendary
If Ash gets his own Legendary soon later on or gets Galarian Zapdos as another contrast capture then I'm willing to let it slide :>

Bearys

I’m going to be real. I don’t think goh is catching Zapdos. He’s just way too inexperienced like cmon serena literally had a starter pokemon at this point. I know the writers favor goh but not that much

D

Deleted member 384931

I’m going to be real. I don’t think goh is catching Zapdos. He’s just way too inexperienced like cmon serena literally had a starter pokemon at this point. I know the writers favor goh but not that much
Tbh idk. I could see him Zapdos, but doesnt feel like a bad move

Bearys

Tbh idk. I could see him Zapdos, but doesnt feel like a bad move
Bro i don’t mean to sound like this but it’s actually just ridiculous if he catches a legendary pokemon. I won’t be able to accept it if he catches zapdos. He’s a brand new character he doesn’t deserve to be having a legendary. I’m fine with even iris catching a legendary but goh? Hell no he doesn’t even have 40 episodes on him god damn

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
if goh catches zapdos im done with this dogshit series.
Hard to take you seriously from now on if you’re seriously going to quit over a co-protag getting focus which hasn’t even been 20 eps of it for him.

Bearys

Imagine quitting the series because the co-protagonist get some focus instead of Ash even when Ash get focus during 22 years
I’m fine with focus. But catching a Zapdos??? Legendaries in the anime are suppose to be mythical and not be caught. They’re already breaking how the anime works with goh chucking poke balls everywhere. If he catches a zapdos it’s just ridiculous

Bearys

Hard to take you seriously from now on if you’re seriously going to quit over a co-protag getting focus which hasn’t even been 20 eps of it for him.
That’s my point. If he doesn’t have 20 eps of focus on him why does he get a legendary? Seriously instead of the legendary episode we can get some real development. I can’t believe you actually want him to catch a legendary pokemon

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
It is still way better than our generic 50 COTD filler episodes each series prior to Journeys
Journeys has been one giant filler because it should've been based on crappy Sw/Sh instead of the shittier mobile game. The writers always give Goh screentime for random POTD captures which automatically makes them filler episodes.

If Ash gets his own Legendary soon later on or gets Galarian Zapdos as another contrast capture then I'm willing to let it slide :>
The writers would make Ash say, "No, I don't want this legendary Pokemon. I insist you catch it instead Goh so you can get Mew and hype up our mobile game."

They stuck a horseshoe and rabbits foot up Goh's butt. I wouldn't underestimate them. They would be putting this little **** with the receding hairline on the same level as Tobias and Red 40 episodes in.

RafaSceptile

Journeys has been one giant filler because it should've been based on crappy Sw/Sh instead of the shittier mobile game. The writers always give Goh screentime for random POTD captures which automatically makes them filler episodes.

The writers would make Ash say, "No, I don't want this legendary Pokemon. I insist you catch it instead Goh so you can get Mew and hype up our mobile game."

They stuck a horseshoe and rabbits foot up Goh's butt. I wouldn't underestimate them. They would be putting this little **** with the receding hairline on the same level as Tobias and Red 40 episodes in.

It is based in both Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu & Eevee and Pokénob Sword & Shield because it takes elements of both games, so no, this is not a giant filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.