• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 9th: PM2019 040 - VS Thunder! Legendary Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
If this is indeed zapdos then I can see gou catching it this episode. But it looks like ash on dragonite acc to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If this is indeed zapdos then I can see gou catching it this episode. But it looks like ash on dragonite acc to me.
That’s unfortunately way too small to make out.

Last edited by a moderator:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I like when Ash and trio work together. I hope this episode is exciting.

PsychoLogical

Man this preview really made it seem like Ash was the one putting the work in...again :rolleyes:
I think the special preview also amplified that thought tbh lulz, and there’s the usual Ash grin :>

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Oh the unexpected help is Team Rocket? Consider me interested. They seem to be using tactics too.

I feel like we would've seen Ash riding Zapdos instead of Dragonite in the Sword and Shield preview so I'm afraid Goh will catch it.

PsychoLogical

Oh the unexpected help is Team Rocket? Consider me interested. They seem to be using tactics too.

I feel like we would've seen Ash riding Zapdos instead of Dragonite in the Sword and Shield preview so I'm afraid Goh will catch it.
Pretty sure Go getting it has been obvious since the beginning. And doubt it, they would likely have Ash use one of his main mons and not a Legendary instead.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I can see Ash and Goh coming close to getting it but TR does something and Zapdos ends up getting "uncaptured"

I wonder why TR Keep trying to catch Pikachu if we already know that Giovanni has many strong mons in his lair, including pseudo-legendary mons

Although it is clear that the anime the only pseudo that gives special treatment, is Dragonite

Riding Dragonite seems safer...

Last edited:

Mew29240

I can see Ash and Goh coming close to getting it but TR does something and Zapdos ends up getting "uncaptured"

This is my thought process as well. With Goh getting and using Dynamax Band in the new preview, it's more likely that they're going to make Eternatus his first legendary capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.