• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
OMG.

i created the thread for once.

Kinda uneventful since I can't translate. Berlitz/Diamond/Pearl are together and with Ponyta/Munchlax/Perap discussing something.

Munchlax and Diamond are juggling riceballs. The clowns don't look happy. OMG, is that a Lickitung?

Ryan Cheong

I can help abit... I can understand it with some han characters {chinese words}

I think Cyrus is about explode something else because there's an "erupt" in it.
Platina's section, I saw "guards". Not sure but it could be "bodyguard". So she's thinking about the bodyguards thingy?

In the discussing, Platina, Diamond and Pearl with Ponyta, Munchlax and Chatlord. I saw "Ash" <- Not the anime Ash, it's the noun, ash. "Practice", "Anti destroy (Something like that)" and a word, "Pokedex".

This is the first line.

The grade four one, Diamond is munching and juggling the foods? And it's about Poketch? And the one of the page, there's a Lickytung.

I just can read some.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Updated the monthly translation sticky :) Kinda upsetting that the writers are still putting the exact same content in Grade 5 and 6, calling it the 'Plot merging' special second month in a row. Maybe to buy more time to work on the Emerald finale.

Seems like the Canalave chapters will soon split the characters on their individual journeys, with Dia to Iron Island then Lake Verity as already featured, and Pearl possibly to Lake Valor, and Lady Berlitz to Lake Acuity. Interestingly, Netkun still refers to Lady Berlitz as the Lady despite having revealed her name in last month's issue already.

For Dia's journey, it seems that he is going to catch that Lickitung. It does fit into his team for the eating aspect, and the slow-moving bulky Pokemon theme. Wonder when it will evolve into a Lickilicky. If they're starting to give non-Sinnoh Pokemon to the characters now, I wonder if Pearl and Lady Berlitz will get their others soon. Pearl's team is speed base, a Yanma to Yanmega maybe? Lady Berlitz, non-specific team theme, but slightly royal? Maybe Glaceon for its crown or Gallade for its royal guard appearance? Just a thought.

Wonderland 10 is slated to come out on 18 Oct officially. Hope that concludes the Emerald series instead of leaving us hanging for Wonderland 11 :p

Coronis~

Last edited:

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Wow seems good I'll go check it out thanks for telling.

Edit: LOl Dias a clone. The likkytung at the end made me wonder? Dia gonna get it fits his team? This leaves yet another what will his team be speculation a likkylikky wouldn't be half bad same with a magmortor(think it fits his team).

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, imagine a LickyLicky on Dia's team.:D

Faerie

MONS
Looks good.

Now it's all starting to fit together. It was getting really confusing when they were publishing chapters out of order.

It seems like Cyrus is going to detonate the bomb next Saturday. (I don't know why he's telling them the date...)

Maybe when Berlitz had the dream, she realized that maybe Dia and Pearl wouldn't be able to protect her well. But I think she's actually worried about them. She knows about the upcoming detonation, right? Anyway, I'm not surprised that they're not going to travel together anymore, but I'm kind of sad too.

Poor Dia, getting forced into situations he doesn't want to be involved in. He needs to be more assertive. xD

uber gon

Accept Change
Great, so Dia could get a Lucario and a LickyLicky. Sweet.:)

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
ooh Lickitung, awesome. <3 Dia. Well, kinda uneventful but its getting more awesome soon if we get to see their individual journeys. ;o;. Emerald Arc ending <333.

I thought Dia rejected the egg. or something.

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
Forgive if double-post.

Dia neds to quit hogging the captures, lt the others bulk up their rosters. j/k Lickitung seems like a good fit for him and I find it's new evo even cuter (possibly since I just re-read the Darkrai manga?)
Should Berlitz go north, I can see her with a Snorunt--Froslass. All her pokes are females and it has a very regal appearance imo. Pearl is harder to say, I can't think of any Valor area pokemon that are screaming to become a new team member, and most of the 4th Gen National Dex types are bulky/slow or require a trade. Yanma with Speed boost is quick sure, but feels redundant when he has a noisy flier in Chatot.
I still hold out a slim hope for Pearl getting something in the Shinx line. Upgraded dex be darned, he got along so well with that Luxio/Luxray and having one could be great training for Sunnyshore gym. C'mon, it's a lion with poofy hairdo that roars all the time. Like trainer, like poke.

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I want to see Dia use the Trick Room attack *-*
And I think he'll have a Gastrodon...

Maybe a Ambipom, a Floatzel, a Rampardos or a Surkit(lol) to Pearl.
And Wormadam/Vespiquen, Smoochum, Happiny or Cherrim for Platina.

And 1 stupid question, what is IMO? '>.>

Last edited:

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
in my opinion = imo.

Well, I like Coronis' idea of thinking what Pokemon the three trainers will get. Royal Pokemon for Platina, Defensive Bulky Pokemon for Diamond and Fast Speedy Pokemon for Pearl.

Luxray/Staraptor screaming out for Pearl but he has Chatot damn. Maybe Pachirisu?

outrageddranger

Pokemon Freak
I want to see Dia use the Trick Room attack *-*
And I think he'll have a Gastrodon...

Maybe a Ambipom, a Floatzel, a Rampardos or a Surkit(lol) to Pearl.
And Wormadam/Vespiquen, Smoochum, Happiny or Cherrim for Platina.

And 1 stupid question, what is IMO? '>.>

Yeah, I suspect Trick Room will be used in a critical situation in which Diamond reverses the battle tide...

Ambipom will most likely appear with Gold when he shows his face in the future...

If Pearl is going to have a speedy Pokemon, Yanmega is the most decent one or even Gallade (if it is not with Platina), or maybe a Mime Jr. Otherwise, he might just have some "showcased" Pokemon like Lumineon, Pachiritsu, etc. (just like how Ruby ends up with Popo, which in my opinion does not show any smartness at all)

Platina has a better range of Pokemon to choose: Gallade, Leafeon, Glaceon, Togekiss, etc.

Diamond is still the champion, most strong Pokemon are bulky: Mamoswine, Magmortar, Lickilicky (which I think is confirmed), Electivire, yeah, you name it...

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Thanks.

And maybe the 3 babies for them?
Mime Jr. for Pearl, Bonsly for Dia and Happiny for Platina?

Dia uses slow and bulky, Pearl uses fast... Platina uses ???

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
if Dia gets Bonsly I doubt it'd evolve. We already have two main characters with Sudowoodo (Gold & Emerald) so having a third... Not usually the writers' style.

outrageddranger

Pokemon Freak
Talking of which, we already have a Snorlax (Red), so do you guys think the Munchlax would ever evolve?
If it does, it will not be able to tag Dia if he travels (too huge), its eyes will be closed all the time and I don't see any place for it to hide the berries anymore... (My vote is a No)

Status
Not open for further replies.