1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

October Plot Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Alola! It's Pokespe SM time for August!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hapu receives her Sparkling Stone, making her the next Kahuna of Poni.

Gladion is back and it looks like Aether is beginning to move.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Moni_22 likes this.
  2. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 The Meltanzord

Hmm, it's certainly intriguing witnessing Hapu being chosen by Tapu Fini as the next Kahuna of Poni Island. Nice moment. Now that I saw the sparkling stone for her Z-Ring I wonder how the Z-Power Ring is going to be introduced. I really like the panel of Lillie shedding tears of joy after meeting Gladion again. I really want to see what they are saying there. And ofc Faba has to be the one who is making the first move from Aether.

3. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

And Type: Null evolved into Silvally. :cool:

4. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

Here you go (my translation):

Lillie: Yes, big brother! And Type: Null as well, you have evolved. And you have saved me... I have finally reached you... I wanted to see you again for a long time.
    Gladion: When did you run away? And why did you do it?

----

So it seems that while Sun is doing his last job, Aether is going to move. Also, Sun is already meeting Tapu Fini so I guess that's that? We can move to other things.
    Nice to see Silvally actually defeating UBs which is why it was created.

Darthlord7 likes this.
  5. lolipiece

Sun still has to deliver the last Berry to Tapu Koko, so I guess we're not done yet.

Also, Gladion mentions heading to "the altar", so guess that's our next stop. Hopefully they'll run into Mina there since she's the only Captain we've yet to see.

6. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

Wow, I completely forgot they skipped Tapu Koko. I was thinking how they went to all the islands and thought it was done, also because Sun kinda said that.

But maybe they leave Tapu Koko for later, kinda like how in SM you fight him just after the League so maybe he'll encounter it at the end.

7. Maxim

Maxim Retired Pokefan

Where are these scans from?

Karubiimunomono's Twitter account got suspended. Is there a new one?

8. TotallyNotCrt

TotallyNotCrt New Member

Maxim likes this.
  9. horrahforyou

horrahforyou Well-Known Member

We are now getting closer to the climax of the story

Any updates on B2W2?

10. lolipiece

The answer, as always, is still no.

11. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Well-Known Member

too bad, seriously, poor black will fuse with/become reshiram itself at this rate

12. Redstar45

Redstar45 A champion of kind heart !

He will be getting out of the white rock sooner than you think.

13. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

I wonder if will ever get any last second cameo appearances from all the previous Pokedex holders going to the World Tournament in BW2 similar to how we got a massive onslaught of cameo appearances from old and new characters in the Emerald arc when the ships arrived to the Battle Frontier at the end.

14. Redstar45

Well that is problem with special manga is that we already have see Green in X & Y arc and both Red And Blue in OrAs arc for useless cameo.

15. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

I thought Green contributed the plot heavily, it even started some shipping between Green and Diantha lol. As for Red and Blue... yeah, there really wasn't much progress for them.

16. Beat!

Beat! The Chords of Steel

Perhaps the full version of ORAS will give Red a bigger role. There was a hint when Deoxys appeared.

17. Redstar45

I think that will not going to be happened as kusaka is probably don't have a time for it anyway

18. lolipiece

Let's wait until ORAS is fully finished before making such claims, thank you.

And Green was useless...how?

And why wouldn't he? Once B2W2 is done, that's it. XY had a pretty solid magazine run, so it's not like it needs to be expanded on much.

Should be smooth sailing from there.

19. Redstar45

Well i already read Japanese oras arcs before . It is really hot mess when ruby pull this "i have to do alone" thing and whole thing about ruby and sapphire gem is actually a red and blue orbs respective .......yeah it is pretty much a mess from the start

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  20. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Well-Known Member

yeah, that's the problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.