• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Alola, Alola! It's Pokespe time for August!

ECaBCHNU0AArX7d.jpg

ECaBCHgU8AAmiF0.jpg

ECaBCJeUYAE2MrQ.jpg

ECaBCMrUEAEee9U.jpg

Ryuki properly debuts!

Moni_22

Wow so much in just these 4 pages. Let's see... First it's Ryuki introducing himself. Moon and Gladion seem to be speechless at his appearance and manner of speech lol Ryuki says he's a Super Star xD Anyway, second page it's Hau telling Hala that it's not the first time he's had that type of conversation with Guzma. He's met Guzma before, and he actually helped him when he was cornered by two grunts. Then they went to the CP Cafeteria and there they had a chat, I think Guzma is telling Hau about how and why he created Team Skull, and he starts by using Tapu Cocoa as a metaphor lol. Well, third page it's the Kahuna and Captains Team which are deciding which Islands to go. And finally in the fourth page we have the Recon Squad in which it seems like Necrozma is pulling Dulse towards it?

Pretty curious about what happens in the rest of the chapter.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Hey the URS actually do something in a piece of media.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Alola, Alola! It's Pokespe time for August!

ECaBCHNU0AArX7d.jpg

ECaBCHgU8AAmiF0.jpg

ECaBCJeUYAE2MrQ.jpg

ECaBCMrUEAEee9U.jpg

Ryuki properly debuts!
Now I'm curious what Ryuki's part will be. At first it was all dark and mysterious and now it's like "Who the heck is this guy?" lol. On a side note, the Alolan Pokedex is almost complete and I bet Ryuki will be the one who will unveil not only the Kommo-o line but also Turtonator and Drampa.

G-SANtos

So, I guess they are forming the Elite 4 now. When the Z-Crystal collection showed up two or three months ago, I guessed the Kahunas would pair with the Tapus to use Guardian of Alola. Guess I was wrong, and it's actually the Elite 4 who'll be doing.

The question is, who'll be the fourth one, Hala or Molayne? Maybe Molayne, since PokeSpe often goes with the third version when there's something incompatible (for example, if I remember correctly, the Regi's braille puzzle was the Emerald version one, rather than the one in RS. E reversed Wailord and Relicanth's places). This also brings the question of how they're going to get Sun to be the first ever Alola Champion.

Also, the tweet by Karubi says that Ryuki knows Sylvally was created to defeat the Ultra Beasts, and that Ryuki is fighting Gladion.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hala's with Hau training, while Molayne is with the others, so it's looking more likely that it'll be him.

I do find it odd that neither of the two Akala E4 are with Tapu Lele or the Ula'ula ones are with Tapu Bulu.

TotallyNotCrt

Sun and Moon Chapter 34 Summary:

Links to pictures here on my twitter

The chapter starts off directly from the previous, with Faba exclaiming his shock that not only Gladion is standing beside him, but also "Miss Poison"! Faba demands what the guards are doing and calls them intruders, but Gladion refutes back saying which of them is really the intruder since this is *his* home.

And not only that, it's his, Lillie's, his Mom, and his soon to return Dad's home. Faba upon hearing that Mohn will return starts to sweat furiously before everyone is interrupted by Ryuki, demanding everyone how long will they make a superstar like him wait for. Moon probably internally screaming that she's met another idiot because Ryuki's literally playing not a guitar, but the guitar case.

Faba gets Ryuki to fight Gladion and Moon. Gladion asks Moon if she has any Pokemon on her, but Moon says that she couldn't find it on her nor find her bags and suspects maybe Plumeria has them.

Gladion decides to chase after Faba back down to the lower area, so he gives a device to Moon that allows her to switch the typing of Silvally. This serves as the introduction/explanation of the RKS System that allows Silvally to change its Typing. She chooses the Rock Memory.

Hau trains with Hala and his Brionne evolves into a Primarina. Hau talks to Hala about Guzma, which talks about an incident where he ran in with Team Skull and met Guzma, who says that the earlier meeting in the tent wasn't the first time that he told Hau that he basically didn't fit in Alola's rules. The flashback ends when Tapu Fini engages combat with Buzzwole.

They soon discover that the previous attack that separated all of them has a Tapu on their side and a battle ensues with the Trial Captains unleashing their Z-Moves.

It's all quite effective in pushing back the UB and Nanu is relieved that the Special Training worked out. He's actually at Mount Lanakila observing the fight between Zygarde and Necrozma.

The chapter ends with Dulse falling suddenly from the sky and being attracted to Necrozma's open wound like a magnet and Necrozma suddenly starts to shine bright.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It was a clever idea for the Trial Captains+rest to use their Z-moves:)

How many Z-moves I left to reveal?

ShadowForce720

It was a clever idea for the Trial Captains+rest to use their Z-moves:)

How many Z-moves I left to reveal?

Well let's see the Z-moves that we've seen so far break down like this(for simplicity sake I will just call them by their type instead of saying their actual name):

Z-moves seen:
Fire type Z-move
Water type Z-move
Ground type Z-move
Grass type Z-move
Electric type Z-move
Steel type Z-move
Normal type Z-move( if what we saw in this chapter counts)
Fairy type Z-move (if what we saw in this chapter counts)
Rock type Z-move
Dark type Z-move

So here are the Z-moves we haven't seen yet(feel free to mention if we've already seen one of these Z-moves or if I miss a Z-move):

Dragon type Z-move
Poison type Z-move
Ice type Z-move
Bug type Z-move
Fighting type type Z-move
Ghost type Z-move
Psychic type Z-move
Flying type Z-move
Alolan Raichu's signature Z-move
Solgaleo's signature Z-move
Lunala's signature Z-move
Lycanroc's signature Z-move
Mew's signature Z-move
Pikachu's signature Z-move
Ash's Pikachu's signature Z-move
Tapu's signature Z-move
Ultra Necrozma's signature Z-move
Kommo-o's signature Z-move
Mimikyu's signature Z-move
Snorlax's signature Z-move
Decidueye's signature Z-move
Incineroar's signature Z-move
Primarina's signature Z-move
Marshadow's signature Z-move

Now some of these are kind of obvious who will probably use them but in other cases I'm not sure for some of them who will use them.

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Well let's see the Z-moves that we've seen so far break down like this(for simplicity sake I will just call them by their type instead of saying their actual name):

Z-moves seen:
Fire type Z-move
Water type Z-move
Ground type Z-move
Grass type Z-move
Electric type Z-move
Steel type Z-move
Normal type Z-move( if what we saw in this chapter counts)
Fairy type Z-move (if what we saw in this chapter counts)

So here are the Z-moves we haven't seen yet(feel free to mention if we've already seen one of these Z-moves or if I miss a Z-move):

Dragon type Z-move
Poison type Z-move
Ice type Z-move
Dark type Z-move
Bug type Z-move
Fighting type type Z-move
Ghost type Z-move
Psychic type Z-move
Rock type Z-move
Flying type Z-move
Alolan Raichu's signature Z-move
Solgaleo's signature Z-move
Lunala's signature Z-move
Lycanroc's signature Z-move
Mew's signature Z-move
Pikachu's signature Z-move
Ash's Pikachu's signature Z-move
Tapu's signature Z-move
Ultra Necrozma's signature Z-move
Kommo-o's signature Z-move
Mimikyu's signature Z-move
Snorlax's signature Z-move
Decidueye's signature Z-move
Incineroar's signature Z-move
Primarina's signature Z-move
Marshadow's signature Z-move

Now some of these are kind of obvious who will probably use them but in other cases I'm not sure for some of them who will use them.

Thanks a lot!
I do believe there was an exibition match between Olivia and Nanu where they shown Dark and Rock Z-moves.

Wondering if Sina and Decio will show Ice and Psychic. Ryuki for Dragon?
Poison will most likely go to Moon (doubt they will give it to Plumeria).
Fighting, Ghost and Flying seem obvious.
Bug is a huge mystery...

Still, PokeAdventures sometimes skip obvious solutions like Y not having Talonflame, Blue (małe) having neither Mega Scizor nor Porygon-Z.

In the end, the manga ja far much better than the anime if it comes to showcasting things. They already missed great chances of showing Poison, Psychic and Raichu Z-moves.

ShadowForce720

Thanks a lot!
I do believe there was an exibition match between Olivia and Nanu where they shown Dark and Rock Z-moves.

Bug is a huge mystery...

Still, PokeAdventures sometimes skip obvious solutions like Y not having Talonflame, Blue (małe) having neither Mega Scizor nor Porygon-Z.

In the end, the manga ja far much better than the anime if it comes to showcasting things. They already missed great chances of showing Poison, Psychic and Raichu Z-moves.

Do you happen to remember which chapter it was that, that exhibition match between those 2 happened in?

e9310103838

Thanks a lot!

Bug is a huge mystery...

But using Z-move requires a Z-ring. I am not sure if Sina and Dexio have one... :confused:

And bug Z-move maybe Guzma?

---------------------------

Oh, I found a thing. Sunday Webry seems to be changed to read only with app... o_O

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Does it really count though? They were interrupted before they could complete them.
Will we get anything better?

But using Z-move requires a Z-ring. I am not sure if Sina and Dexio have one... :confused:

And bug Z-move maybe Guzma?

---------------------------

Oh, I found a thing. Sunday Webry seems to be changed to read only with app... o_O

They may end up having Z-rings:)

As for Guzma, wasn't his gimmick not being worthy of a Z-rings?

Here are some guesses of the Pokemon-exlusive Z-moves:

Alolan Raichu's signature Z-move - Hau
Solgaleo's signature Z-move - Sun?
Lunala's signature Z-move - Lillie or Moon?
Lycanroc's signature Z-move Kukui or Olivia (unless someone get's Dusk Lycanroc)
Mew's signature Z-move - no idea
Pikachu's signature Z-move - Red/Yellow or Hau?
Ash's Pikachu's signature Z-move same as above
Tapu's signature Z-move any of the Kahunas?
Ultra Necrozma's signature Z-move - Faba?
Kommo-o's signature Z-move - Ryuki?
Mimikyu's signature Z-move - Sun
Snorlax's signature Z-move - Kukui
Decidueye's signature Z-move - Moon
Incineroar's signature Z-move - Sun
Primarina's signature Z-move - Hau
Marshadow's signature Z-move - no idea...

e9310103838

Will we get anything better?

They may end up having Z-rings:)

As for Guzma, wasn't his gimmick not being worthy of a Z-rings?

Here are some guesses of the Pokemon-exlusive Z-moves:

Alolan Raichu's signature Z-move - Hau
Solgaleo's signature Z-move - Sun?
Lunala's signature Z-move - Lillie or Moon?
Lycanroc's signature Z-move Kukui or Olivia (unless someone get's Dusk Lycanroc)
Mew's signature Z-move - no idea
Pikachu's signature Z-move - Red/Yellow or Hau?
Ash's Pikachu's signature Z-move same as above
Tapu's signature Z-move any of the Kahunas?
Ultra Necrozma's signature Z-move - Faba?
Kommo-o's signature Z-move - Ryuki?
Mimikyu's signature Z-move - Sun
Snorlax's signature Z-move - Kukui
Decidueye's signature Z-move - Moon
Incineroar's signature Z-move - Sun
Primarina's signature Z-move - Hau
Marshadow's signature Z-move - no idea...

Gladion seems to have a Lycanroc in this month plot, although we still don't know what form it is. :rolleyes:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Do we know when the next B2W2 chapter comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.