• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'Ello 'ello, it's time for Pokespe SWSH for August!

The Rivals are moving up faster than our heroes. But Bede's still not happy.

Ef2wKm0UYAEwr06.jpg

Ef2wNtwUwAES2D7.jpg

Ef2wXn5VAAAhumX.jpg

Ef2wfbGU4AA8sN8.jpg

The search for Shirudomiria's Pokemon continues!...and it seems Kilo might be the first one.

Last edited:

Moni_22

Glad to see the rivals are still around. Bede seems to be ranting lol I hope that is Shield's Pokemon, at least it would lift her spirits after the last chapter. It's interesting that instead of obtaining a new team, this time we'll see a protagonist finding their lost ones.

lolipiece

Staff member
Since Hop's there, I guess he'll catch the Cramorant. He uses one in the games, after all. I wonder if Kilo debuted first because Kusaka plans to have Shirudomiria do the next Gym. A Water-type'd be useful against Kabu.

Lucky3

She's gonna do it regardless, whether we see it or not. Last chapter ended with her longing for her team because she was starting to struggle with just Scorbunny and only beat Nessa because of luck.

Moni_22

Oh I was wondering when Volume 56 was gonna come out. I'm glad that is coming soon.

Also seems like Sword and Bede are really building a rivalry.

ShadowForce720

At the very least volume 57 will be released before the end of the year. Unless they decide to repeat the Volumes 45 to 47 situation.

So if the volumes keep coming out at a good rate how long do you think it will take for it to catch up to Sword and Shield?

Lucky3

XY needs another 5 Volumes after 56. 3 more for ORAS, another 5 for SM. So SwSh should start in Volume 70.

56 is coming out 3 months after 55. If they keep that rate that'd mean 4 volumes a year. So we'd be talking...2024.!? Jeez, I didn't realize how much that would take until I actually stopped to do the calculations.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
XY needs another 5 Volumes after 56. 3 more for ORAS, another 5 for SM. So SwSh should start in Volume 70.

56 is coming out 3 months after 55. If they keep that rate that'd mean 4 volumes a year. So we'd be talking...2024.!? Jeez, I didn't realize how much that would take until I actually stopped to do the calculations.

I really don't get why they are taking so much time considering most of the story has been drawn and is online available or in mini volumes

lolipiece

Staff member
Because they still have to draw the new content and revise any errors or whatnot. Doing that takes time.

e9310103838

Because they still have to draw the new content and revise any errors or whatnot. Doing that takes time.

Yea. In just volume 54 and 55, they modified a lot of dialogue and painting details.

I can wait for it just for a great story. And I really look forward to how they will write the late plot of XY, ORAS, and SM. :D

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Since when did Pokespe have a Twitter?

Oh, this month.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Surprised it took Shogakukan that long to make a Twitter for the series.

lolipiece

Staff member
Wonder what this'll mean for the site. Not that it means much since it hasn't been touched in two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.