• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9310103838

Volume 56 cover

d49fc5a0919406ea2ea7bd8d68f5715a46ebda7d.jpg

I see Dexio and Sina. :cool:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
God, finally. Wonder what the holdup was.

But wow, having actual backgrounds on the cover art sure makes a difference compared to what we usually get.

Last edited:

iml908

Looks like this one has connecting art with the next volume. Wonder who will be on the next cover with Kanga

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
What is left of Kanga and Lil' Kanga should be in the backcover (Just like Volume 55 had Pyroar)
I gotta say, i really like these new kind of covers. The old kind could be exclusive to the smaller volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.