• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Odd Food Combinations

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I used to it pizza like that with Ranch Dressing it tasted really good and chicken sandwich as well
I didn't considered it being odd .

My ex got me into ranch dressing most of my stuff, but she was more extreme. She would eat ranch dressing with cookies, peas, bananas, etc.

Last edited:

Sol49867

i remember when i was a kid i used to eat fried rice mixed with ketchup mixed and it taste relly good

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
I used to do that with the school spaghetti, it gave it flavor.

Here's my odd food combinations:
-Mashed potatoes with chicken, all swirled in together.
-Ranch dressing with fries, pizza, chicken sandwiches, and spaghetti.
-Peanut butter sandwiches with banana slices.
-Fries with cheese and sometimes chili.
^ Copycat. :<! But anyway, mayonnaise with pepperoni for sandwiches, cereal with soymilk and poppyseed dressing to dip breadsticks in. yummy, lol.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

I've eaten fish paste and unripe mango ice cream.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Another thing I like is honey mustard dressing for toasted cheesy bread