• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Odd Meats

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Have you ever eaten some strange animals? Crickets, rhino, blobfish?...

I've personally nommed on a whole baby octopus, squid, and silkworm.. But how about you?

Ohh, octopus and squid are awesome.

Well I ate kangaroo (really tasty). Ostrich and wild boar are also good.
But eating wild boar isn't weird.

I also like to catch common periwinkles myself. They're really good, but other sea snails are also tasty.

Cougar meat. Om nom nom.

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
Snake is actually pretty good. I've eaten meat from some odd birds too ( Can't recall their names atm >.< )

Octopus is also pretty much the only "seafood" I like. Odd, amirite?

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
What's so bad about octopus and squid?I eat the at least once week.The most exotic food i ever ate was real shark's fin

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Eaten several of the above, plus locusts.

Those locusts were delicious. Oh, and turtle. Turtle is so good, one bite will make you want to hunt their species to extinction.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I've had...

• Kangaroo
  • Ostrich
  • Locust
  • Camel
  • Whale
  • Pufferfish
---------

Bon Appétit

Last edited:

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
I've tasted canned octopus. It sucked. D:
I've also had squid, but I couldn't really taste it, so I just used it as a vehicle for the nice sauce it came with. :9

Do venison and bison count? I didn't like venison much, and I didn't really mind bison.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I love squid. Delicious.
I wanted to eat raw octopus when I was twelve or thirteen, but my parents wouldn't let me.

I do have alligators sometimes though. It tastes pretty good actually, like chicken just a bit rubbery-er.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I accidently ate dog, I didn't know it was dog though. And I felt bad.
My friend ate rat, though it was because the people of the country told her it was pig.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I wish I was fortunate to eat many of the foods that you guys have.

I've eaten deer (not too exotic, but still...), frog legs, squid, and octopus.

Chapulines(grasshoppers) and shark fin soup. I want to try iguana. My dad says it's really good.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Does snail count as meat?
Because they sure are delicious.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
eh. Duck and sushi. Calamari. You get the idea.