• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Odd thing that happened to my postcount.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Not that I really care, but I couldn't help noticing that at one point I had 884 posts and then the next minute after posting it went down to 864 post =S.

Basically I'm asking: "Why?"

(Btw, sorry if this is the wrong place).

Last edited:

MonopolyMoneyBag

Not that I really care, but I couldn't help noticing that at one point I had 884 posts and then the next minute after posting it went down to 864 post =S.

Basically I'm asking: "Why?"

(Btw, sorry if this is the wrong place).

It's because some of the posts and threads you have made have been deleted. Probably because they were too old and not posted in for a long period of time and deleted. The forums have a cutoff date for when a post is deleted. So that's what happened.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
In some threads, they could've been deleted by Moderators, so your post count went down. Either that, or your posts were deleted in certain threads.

[xeditx]
Damn, beaten.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Lol, so if you went away for like 2 months, you'd come back and your post count would be at like 10 because all the posts were deleted?

nope, it's just probably soem of the threads were moved or the posts were spam or something and were deleted.

Postcount doesn't really matter anyway.

K-os

Bullet Punch
Yes, it would slowly decrease. Lively threads are not quickly deleted though.