• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oddest Pokémon Wins?

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Oddest Pokémon Wins?

Hm... what was the oddest win you've had?

You can list many wins as you want.

Example: Your Pikachu beat an Steelix

Or something like that... I look forward to your tales...

Swampert > Sceptile
Flygon > Lapras

If you want awesome Trainer Cards from the M & BR TC shop, click this link:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=177691

signed-
Gregory ;026;

Last edited:

GrassForStarter

Cascade Trainer
Uummm...kill? You mean defeat right?

Oddest ever... my lv. 30 Marowak defeating a lv. 60 Gengar in Blue.

Or me defeating a team of Ubers with a team including Shuckle as my last pokémon. (Leftovers and sandstorm, toxic, defense-increasing moves).

Or me defeating some guy's three pokémon with a Solrosa - he mocked me a lot for that Solrosa, telling me it sucked and that I should have a Meganium and Venusaur instead. Ingrain, Leech Seed, Synthethis and Sunny Day FTW.

nikoflores

My oddest one is me defeating all of the elite four by just using my level75 eevee, I like him very much though,^_^.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Mine would have to be from my old Red version, when my level 25 Fearow beat a level 61 Rhydon.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Probably my level 21 Ivysaur beating Giovoni's Nidoking and Nidoqueen on my Yellow version. It was for his badge by the way.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
In my Yellow version I caught a Mankey but didn't know that it was a fighting type. So I trained my Pikachu to lv.23 and somehow beat the Pewter city Gym.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
A few years back, I beat my mate's team (he stopped playing now :() with pokemon that were about fifteen levels lower ^^ Turns out, Dragonair p00nz.

QuQla

Buizel=BISHIE!!!!
my lvl 48 linoone defeated a lvl 89 tyranitar weird huh??? my friend got ******!

My Blaziken, Lv.60, killed two of Wallace's pokemon with only 5 HP left..with criticals..

my lv5 celebi beating a lv50 fearow and me beating my rivals blastoise with my charizard when it had just taken out my victreebel

Scenice

~ Grace ~
In yellow my level 15 Pikachu beat all the pokemon on Brock's team 0.o

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
Me and my friend were battling, and I was down to two Pokemon while he was down to one, I had a red-zoned Gardevoir(lvl.65) and a lvl. 15 Wynaut. We were up against a lvl. 80 Kyogre.

I actually managed to use Hypnosis, switch my Gardevoir out and let my Wynaut use Destiny Bond on the Kyogre. Dang. So.. my Wynaut beat a Kyogre, or at least, tied with it. XD

Larzix

Pown Sauce!
Mirrormoveing Outrage and beating Lances Last Dragonite with my Pidgot.

Beating Gary's Blastoise with my Charizard. Thank god for Slash!