• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Odoshishi (Stantler) and Shikijika...coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
I think that Shikijika is a preevolution of Stantler. What do you think?

Remember that Odoshishi is Stantler's Japanese name, and Shikijika sounds awfully similar, what with the repeating "shi" syllable.

;234;?

xXBlastBurnXx

they are not related.

how would a Normal/Grass type evolve into a pure Normal type?

That. And the similarities in syllables you post I believe are just a word they have in common, which is believe is from the Japanese word for deer. So yes, it's a coincidence.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
OH MY GOD GUYS.

Two things in Japanese SOUND SIMILAR.

Stop the presses!

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
This really shouldn't be here. This more like the 5th Generation Discussion area. But I highly doubt that it evolves into Stantler. Too cute to.

Profesco

gone gently
Status
Not open for further replies.