1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Oeste Region : The Map-Maker Is Back

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by HWarrior, May 28, 2007.

1. Frosted Heavens

Frosted Heavens Crystallized Wind

Once again, critics(if any:p) in bold.

'till next time

~Aimi Hanako~

2. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

I don't really know actually. There could be a HM or something you have to get after the first gym, maybe. Also Ive seen a mistake, the bottom bit of the flower ledge of the bottom house is missing.

And don't except maps for quite abit, because I am at my dads doing stuff and soon t is my birthday anyway.

3. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

Anyway here it is, Route 451. It has been my birthday so this week I havn't ben able to do anything, and yesterday was had because the new rpg at Pokemon Valley opened and I had to do lots and lots, but I put alot of work into Route 451, even though it took less than a day, but that is probally because I worked and worked o it, not worked a little bit on it, then stop. But anyway;

[​IMG]
    Route 451

4. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

5. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

New map, Route 452. Please reply because if you don't the next page or so every post will be a map update.

[​IMG]

It would of stretched out the board lots.

6. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

[​IMG]
    Portside City

Holds the first gym, has a port, the big boat you would go on from there to the bottom right bit, the house with the flowerledge thing near the side of the sea bit is where the gym leader would live, and I took the green roofed house, made it the blue of another house and put a different door on, so it was a little bit different.

7. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

The next route will probally up this weekend, only done a bit but it look great so far, I think anyway xD.

But also please post, because the way it is going the next two pages will all be my posts with map updates, if you don't want to post but you look at them, then you use not want others. You need to post as well because it makes me feel like people care, and I will carry on.

8. Lemon!

Lemon! MAPMAKER FOOLZ

Wow, portside city is looking really good. Did you make the ship sprite?

9. Arbok

Arbok aka Arbok

Portside City is wonderfull. I even like it more as Canalave.. :eek:

10. yougirasu

yougirasu Patience? Virtue?

I've just been looking at your maps, i really like them, but on your newest city i think that the larger boat that's facing downwards doesn't look right, it looks out of place compared to everything else.

11. Lemon!

Lemon! MAPMAKER FOOLZ

I have just noticed something I dont like about portside city. The ship yard, shouldnt the back be on water seeing as it has that thing at the back that looks like an entrance to the water?

12. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

Lemon - in a way you could be right, it couldface onto the water, but I think it is alright where it is.

yugirasu - a little way it does, but I think it is.

Thanks a bunch for the replies, I will try to get the next route up by tomorrow, it is looking good.

13. bluemage14

bluemage14 Well-Known Member

you already know what I think of you maps!!! :D, but i guess I'll critque

Clemata forest- amazing much better than my forest, but why is there such a big space inbetween grasses

Route 452- much better than some of my routes, but the tree by the yellow path is still missing a top *wink*

Portside City- One word...FANTASTIC!!!!!!! althought I can't help but feel the ship facing downward looks a bit out of place.

14. Ancient Chaos

Ancient Chaos That Guy Over There

military academy? XD

i think it's because it's too far back, since there are rocks blocking the water behind it, it seams almost imposable for it to be there, since ships usualy have a high turn radius...

15. Ancient Chaos

Ancient Chaos That Guy Over There

military academy? XD

i think it's because it's too far back, since there are rocks blocking the water behind it, it seams almost imposable for it to be there, since ships usualy have a high turn radius...

(sry if this double+ posts, having some lag problems)

16. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

[​IMG]
    Route 453

Sorry for the wait, I had to wait for my dad to send it over email because it was on my dads computer and I am at my mums. Next map should hopefully come soon.

17. LPJ

LPJ Well-Known Member

Wow! Great maps, can you put a tutorial on this page?

18. LPJ

LPJ Well-Known Member

;136;Wow! Great maps, can you put a tutorial on this page?

19. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

It is quite hard to do tutorials for maps because just about each person has a different style.

20. HWarrior

HWarrior OMGROFLMAO

Whoops forgot that I didn't post Route 454. I was just coming to post the next city xD.

[​IMG]
    Route 454

[​IMG]
    Cedrona City