• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oeste Region : The Map-Maker Is Back

Frosted Heavens

Crystallized Wind
Once again, critics(if any:p) in bold.

Sorry for the double post, but here is Boroville City.

borovillecitykf2.png

Boroville City

It's beautiful and seems so fresh, and now that Element-novapoke mentions it, the region does go kinda in the same direction like Johto, but it's connected to Johto anyway so I don't mind

Please tell us about the town a little is there anything special there or do you just have to pass through it and never come back, anyway, good job on this one too and it really makes me want it to be real

'till next time

~Aimi Hanako~

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
Anyway here it is, Route 451. It has been my birthday so this week I havn't ben able to do anything, and yesterday was had because the new rpg at Pokemon Valley opened and I had to do lots and lots, but I put alot of work into Route 451, even though it took less than a day, but that is probally because I worked and worked o it, not worked a little bit on it, then stop. But anyway;

route451omgtn0.png

Route 451

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
The next route will probally up this weekend, only done a bit but it look great so far, I think anyway xD.

But also please post, because the way it is going the next two pages will all be my posts with map updates, if you don't want to post but you look at them, then you use not want others. You need to post as well because it makes me feel like people care, and I will carry on.

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Wow, portside city is looking really good. Did you make the ship sprite?

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
I've just been looking at your maps, i really like them, but on your newest city i think that the larger boat that's facing downwards doesn't look right, it looks out of place compared to everything else.

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
I have just noticed something I dont like about portside city. The ship yard, shouldnt the back be on water seeing as it has that thing at the back that looks like an entrance to the water?

bluemage14

you already know what I think of you maps!!! :D, but i guess I'll critque

Clemata forest- amazing much better than my forest, but why is there such a big space inbetween grasses

Route 452- much better than some of my routes, but the tree by the yellow path is still missing a top *wink*

Portside City- One word...FANTASTIC!!!!!!! althought I can't help but feel the ship facing downward looks a bit out of place.

Ancient Chaos

That Guy Over There
H - Point Oeste
military academy? XD

I can't help but feel the ship facing downward looks a bit out of place.
i think it's because it's too far back, since there are rocks blocking the water behind it, it seams almost imposable for it to be there, since ships usualy have a high turn radius...

Ancient Chaos

That Guy Over There
H - Point Oeste
military academy? XD

I can't help but feel the ship facing downward looks a bit out of place.
i think it's because it's too far back, since there are rocks blocking the water behind it, it seams almost imposable for it to be there, since ships usualy have a high turn radius...

(sry if this double+ posts, having some lag problems)

LPJ

Wow! Great maps, can you put a tutorial on this page?

LPJ

;136;Wow! Great maps, can you put a tutorial on this page?