• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oeste Region : The Map-Maker Is Back

dark_entei

You have a unique - and almost flawless - style. I particularly like Portside and Cedrona Cities.

Actually some of my own maps have similar layouts and atmospheres to those two which is probably why I like yours so much.

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
Thanks Dark Entei.

Have you posted a thread for your maps and stuff before???

bluemage14

very nice Halo can't wait to see what you come up with next

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
route455mi8.png

Route 455

The water route. The boat would take you down to the island thing (in a way like when you sail to dewford and from dewford). You can surf there as well afterwards. There could of been another little beach bit but I think it looks quite ok.

The cave might take a little while, hopefully not long.

Also I have done the first two gym leader overworlds (just recolours actually, but they do look quite good). I will finish all of them and get them up, or at least do the third one. There might be 6 because if there were 8 then just about every town now afterwards would have a gym xD.

EDIT: Just noticed there is a bit where you would be able to get out, there would be a rock or whatever there. just noticed it.

Last edited:

bluemage14

you should already know what my answer is to your new map! :wink: and entei your maps are very nice too

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
thanks for the replies. The cave is looking good and Ive only done a little bit.

Thereis going to be two main parts, one where there are most of the trainers and items, while the other bit is to get to the other parts ( which is blocked off by the rocks).

You will have to wait. I will try and work on it alot, but it will probally take a long time to do, I am thinking now maybe next weekend, early next week.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
Hey Halo Warrior, nice maps as always.

I was wondering if you could post your cave tileset. I havn't been able to find it myself.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
Oh, you don't need to go to the trouble, I relized I can just get the tiles from the maps you post, as long as they aren't custom.

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
I am sorry to say but I will be having a break from map making and updating every so often and all that stuff. I just havn't had the spirit for a little aWHILE.

It isn't going to be like the other regions, because instead of starting another new region I will be carrying on with this one, and when I start again, there will probally be a couple of new maps and lots of other stuff which I havn't done in a map thread before, so there is that to look forward to.

When I do come back and start this again I will be making a new thread.

Thanks everyone that replied in the topic, and I hope you come back to see my work when it comes back

-- Halo Warrior