• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Of Meowth & Pokémon" & "A Little Skitty" (021)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
"Of Meowth & Pokémon" & "A Little Skitty" (021)

Of Meowth And Pokémon!

There have been food thefts all around Millenium town so the Pichu Possé investigate to try and find this invisible foe and get their food back. Can they do this?

A Little Skitty!

Meowth has fallen in love with one of it's neighbours, a beautiful Skitty. However Azurill keeps getting in the way of Meowth's attempts to flirt. Can he get Skitty to like him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Of Meowth and pokemon was paired up with the pizza one

plus it was counted as one episode 'of meowth and pokemon' and it sucked!

of meowth and pokemon was not the kecloen one, it was the picnic basket one so the main site needs to be changed

edit: the episode was called 'big meowth little dreams' and it was good, Kecleon ruled!

I loved how Azurill ruined all of Meowth's plans!

Last edited:

Battra

Poor Meowth he never did get that statue of him made.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, if last week's Pichu brothers episode was boring and uninteresting without Meowth, at least having two shorts centered around Meowth again made this episode much better. I especially liked the part with Meowth romancing skitty. I was surprised that they made his guitar playing sound great, considering that Meowth's musical talent is... well, bad. At least skitty liked it, till he accidentally hit her with the guitar. :) The first short was pretty good too, with Meowth chasing after his sandwich like it had gotten a mind of its own.

Overall, 7/10. I'm betting they won't run the final Chronicles episode until Christmas, right? The direct-to-video first season Christmas episodes (not Holiday Hi-Jynx, the Kanga games)? I don't see them on the schedule the next two weeks.

Battra

I like Kecleon so it was great seeing it in this episode, also seeing Meowth fall in love with another Skitty was very funny.

BlueDragonfangirl

To tell you the truth I liked the specials a lot, only for Meowth though. I adored seeing Meowth try and win Skittys heart, him getting all frusterated at Azurill was a LOL.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was funny seeing Meowth and everybody chase around the Kecleon because it stole Meowth's sandwich. It was too bad that Meowth didn't actually get to eat it though. However, it was sweet of Kecleon to take care of Azurill.

I thought it was really cute that Meowth fell in love with Skitty. He really tried as hard as he could to impress Skitty. It was just bad luck that Azurill was always there to mess things up. I wish we could have seen what really would have happened if Azurill never showed up.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I really like the episode with the little Skitty. it was funny and cute.

And Meowth was romantic however the Azurill stop it.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The specials with Meowth in it is better then just the Pichu brothers, so it wasn't too bad, poor Meowth never gets a break even on a break trying to impress a Skitty,

G50

No longer posting
Big Meowth Little Dreams - The Azurill is so cute! It was funny how Smeargle smeared paint around and on Kecleon and the Meowth pretended that he couldn't see Kecleon and then Kecleon realized it, the reaction was cute and funny. Azumarill was really pissed when Meowth kept destroying the decorations.

73/100

-----

A Little Skitty - It was funny how Azurill kept screwing up Meowth's attempts at winning Skitty's heart; replacing flowers with laundry, eating the cake, forcing the instrument to miss and hit Skitty. Azurill is much cuter in this episode. It's funny how Meowth was literally for the 2nd time rewinding events in his head.

80/100

Zamin

It was a shame that Meowth couldnt get Skitty. He really liked her. I found this episode really cute though.

Azurill was sweet but i hated how he ruined Meowth's chance at love!

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the part with Meowth romancing Skitty. I was surprised that they made his guitar playing sound great, considering that Meowth's musical talent is bad. At least Skitty liked it. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was fantastic to see Millennium Town again. I appreciated seeing the Pichu brothers in this special episode too, as well as how Nyasu played the role of detective here by discovering that the Kakureon was the culprit who had taken the sandwich to give to the Ruriri.

Daizy

I call you honey
I'm loving these Meowth episodes. The second job that Meowth is fired from wasn't even his fault though which made me pity Meowth's luck.