• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Off the Unbeaten Path! (436)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Who Single-Handedly has the Victory!? Pokemon Orienteering!!

On their way to the Battle Palace on Seafoam Island, Ash & Co. learn about a Pokémon Orienteering Championship. Both Ash & Co. and Team Rocket decide to take part in it. Ash & Pikachu, May & Eevee, Brock & Bonsly, Max & Munchlax, Jessie & Meowth and James & Manene all enter...who will emerge victorious?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
[spoil]James[/spoil] r winnor, says Pokeani.

JazzJazz

ZoraJolteon said:
James r winnor, says Pokeani.

Was there some sort of prize awarded to the winner? Food? Bottle-caps? Both of these would be inspiration enough for James to strive for victory...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, it's about time James won something. :D

I remember how annoyed people were when he didn't win the Poke-ringer competition. Did he get anything worthwhile?

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Good to hear about james winning. I either wanted james or max to win, max hardly enters any sort of competition since he has no pokemon. Anyways great to see James with a victory with manene on his side, really nice. This alone makes me eager to watch this episode, James being one of my favorite anime characters and all. O well take care people.

So were the rumors about Manyula making an appearance true? and if so, what did the Manyula do?

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
Nintendo Theatre said:
So were the rumors about Manyula making an appearance true? and if so, what did the Manyula do?

That was Meowth dressed up as Sneasel.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
So James finally won something, thats good to hear.

Did he properly win it then (actually try and not cheat)?

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Did he properly win it then (actually try and not cheat)?
I doubt it James rarely would do it unless under the influence of Jessie or Meowth. Also the anime writers dont usually let anyone win if they cheat.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
How do know for sure James wins? I mean, that is pretty cool, but the person only said "James r winnor, says pokeani". Maybe I'm asking a stupid question ^_^;

Alfonso

Derpgull
Torchic23 said:
How do know for sure James wins? I mean, that is pretty cool, but the person only said "James r winnor, says pokeani". Maybe I'm asking a stupid question ^_^;

Because ZoraJolteon knows his stuff. If he says that James won, then James won.

taitofan

Stalker!
People were talking about Kojirou winning on PokeAni's forums while I was looking for info on the next preview. I didn't pick up anything more about it though. Well... There was something about a friendship medal, but only one person mentioned anything of the sort, so don't take that as canon or anything.

I am glad that Satoshi didn't win yet another competition. Kojirou deserves to win something. ^.^

Thriller

Its almost time
So... whats the prize? Something that would have some use? Or something that the writers will just forget (like Brocks Heavy Ball)