1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Off the Unbeaten Path! (436)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Battle Frontier' started by Serebii, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Who Single-Handedly has the Victory!? Pokemon Orienteering!!

On their way to the Battle Palace on Seafoam Island, Ash & Co. learn about a Pokémon Orienteering Championship. Both Ash & Co. and Team Rocket decide to take part in it. Ash & Pikachu, May & Eevee, Brock & Bonsly, Max & Munchlax, Jessie & Meowth and James & Manene all enter...who will emerge victorious?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. ZoraJolteon

ZoraJolteon King of the Marsh

[spoil]James[/spoil] r winnor, says Pokeani.

3. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

You dont have to use spoiler tags in the episode discussions ¬¬

4. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

Was there some sort of prize awarded to the winner? Food? Bottle-caps? Both of these would be inspiration enough for James to strive for victory...

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Wow, it's about time James won something. :D

I remember how annoyed people were when he didn't win the Poke-ringer competition. Did he get anything worthwhile?

6. Jo-Jo

Jo-Jo blows stuff uhup

James won? YAY! :D He deserves it.

7. El Cool

El Cool Well-Known Member

Orienteering? Is this an anime version of Pokemon Dash?

8. Flamez

Flamez Elite 4 Champion

Good to hear about james winning. I either wanted james or max to win, max hardly enters any sort of competition since he has no pokemon. Anyways great to see James with a victory with manene on his side, really nice. This alone makes me eager to watch this episode, James being one of my favorite anime characters and all. O well take care people.

9. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

It's a shame that Jesse and Meowth inevitably spoil it and retrieve the prize.

10. So were the rumors about Manyula making an appearance true? and if so, what did the Manyula do?

11. Addydo

Addydo X-Men/Pokemon Fan!

That was Meowth dressed up as Sneasel.

12. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

As could be clearly seen in the preview.

13. Lupin

Lupin Legendary Pokémon Coordinator

So James finally won something, thats good to hear.

Did he properly win it then (actually try and not cheat)?

14. ghost master

ghost master the kawaiist thing

I doubt it James rarely would do it unless under the influence of Jessie or Meowth. Also the anime writers dont usually let anyone win if they cheat.

15. Torchic23

Torchic23 gee that's swell

How do know for sure James wins? I mean, that is pretty cool, but the person only said "James r winnor, says pokeani". Maybe I'm asking a stupid question ^_^;

16. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Because ZoraJolteon knows his stuff. If he says that James won, then James won.

17. Torchic23

Torchic23 gee that's swell

ok, well tha's cool. James is a pretty funny and stupid charcter. Maybe he won it by accident :p

18. Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Haunter Hunter Sohrab Johto Champion

Sounds good that someone other than our main crew win. What exactly did James win?

19. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

People were talking about Kojirou winning on PokeAni's forums while I was looking for info on the next preview. I didn't pick up anything more about it though. Well... There was something about a friendship medal, but only one person mentioned anything of the sort, so don't take that as canon or anything.

I am glad that Satoshi didn't win yet another competition. Kojirou deserves to win something. ^.^

20. Thriller

Thriller Its almost time

So... whats the prize? Something that would have some use? Or something that the writers will just forget (like Brocks Heavy Ball)