• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Offense vs Stall

Offense or Stall

• Offense

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Stall

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I prefer offense. I have made a few successful uber stall teams but I'm too impatient and don't have time to set up too well. Offense beats stall when you have the right wallbreakers. If you don't, then you lose to stall.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
I've never really played stall, but I like the fast pace of offence. Especialy since about 80% of my battling is via local wireless on a 30-minute bus ride. -_-

Mijzelffan

Agent double J.
combination. Try to rape through your opponents team with your attackers, and when you can't get through a pokémon, use your staller(s).

Latiosify

Ace Trainer
In my opinion...

Offense > Stall :D

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Man, you can't post. He ENDED THE THREAD DAMN DIDN'T YOU SEE THE /THREAD

loling

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
Honsetly I like Stall more, sandstorm with Cradily, stock pile, and toxic is something you can't kill.

Romano

I have my own type of play,slowpokekilling,which means NO SPEED. My sweepers can be bulky because of that. So you can say I play stall.

Skydra

I prefer offensive, because I hate drawn out battles. Stall is just boring, and I can beat all my friends with offensive anyway.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I prefer offence, but only because I don't have the patience to use stall teams. Stall teams are fun, but they take SO much time. X_X