• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Offensive moveset

Which starters are the best

• Kanto starters

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Johto starters

• Hoenn Starters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redrunner89

Serebii War Leader
I'm looking for the best possible all out attack move sets for Blastiose, charizard, Jolteon, Nidoking, and you can give me some guys

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
=\

Blastoise and Jolteon can't have all attack movesets, they don't learn enough good moves.

Nidoking @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-Sludge Bomb

Charizard @
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace/Rock Slide
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Overheat
-Dragon Dance/Swords Dance

Blastoise @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Rest

Jolteon @Leftovers/Petaya Berry
Modest/Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Bite
-Baton Pass

Reno

so adorable...
=\

Blastoise and Jolteon can't have all attack movesets, they don't learn enough good moves.

Nidoking @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-Sludge Bomb

Charizard @
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace/Rock Slide

Blastoise @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Rest

Modest/Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Bite
-Baton Pass

you could use agility over bite i suppose, to add to BP power, and mirror coat/counter over smoenething on blastoise

redrunner89

Serebii War Leader
=\

Nidoking @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-Sludge Bomb

Charizard @
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace/Rock Slide

Blastoise @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Rest

Modest/Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Bite
-Baton Pass

i just want people to make all attack move sets nothing else, repeat attack types i don't care just follow the rules that i set up

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
=\

Um...yeah. Quoted for truth. What would a Jolteon have? Iron Tail? And Blastoise, Bite? I know you like all-out attacking movesets, but they just aren't as effective as their strategy-oriented counterparts. The ones aragornbird suggested have proven their worth, so use them. An all-out attacking set for Charizard (or at least an attempt at one):

Charizard @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Satk)
Trait: Blaze
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Overheat

The Swords Dance or Dragon Dance set is much better though.

cybermew

A la lune!
Oh god....this is terrible. I'm on your bro's side, anyway back when i was terrible and used only offensive moves this was my moveset for blast (yes two water moves)

Ice beam
surf
hydro pump
hyper beam(I think)

I recently changed and am now purified!

Reno

so adorable...
exactly the same. i remeber when i used to use 4 STAB moves on my charizard. yeh stat upping moves rock, normally a pokemon is no good without a stat upper move. apart from choice banders.

Battle Frontier Champ

I Thought hyper Beam was terrible how come its good here because all attack move set?

Scepgatr

Don't worry about not using the Pokémons to thier maximum ability. There is no problem in using your favorite methods of battling. After all this in-game, hence excluding the Battle Frontier, an all offensive moveset wouldn't do any harm.
Here is my Blastoise moveset when I was first introduced to Pokèmon:
Blastoise
Body Slam
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Surf