• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Age Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keppeshuh

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Ash was like 10, and Misty was 12. Brock was significantly older than the two--I believe 15, 16, actually--and Jessy and James were only 18.

And if I'm referencing right, I really, REALLY want to say it was some official pokemon guide thing I got way back in the day. I'd have to dig it up and hook y'all up with some info like CRAZY, WOO.

Alfonso

Derpgull
In light of the new stickie, and much pondering about the actual use of this thread as a stickie itself, I've decided to take off it's magical glue power. Enjoy the novelty of this not being stuck at the top of the forum anymore. :p

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Well, I guess I get the last response...

Jasmine is 19-21
You fail. Too old for her appearance. Sorry, do not pass GO, do not collect $200, and go straight to prison.

Now this should be closed, then, shouldn't it? Just wondering.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Seijiro Mafuné said:
Well, I guess I get the last response...

You fail. Too old for her appearance. Sorry, do not pass GO, do not collect $200, and go straight to prison.

Now this should be closed, then, shouldn't it? Just wondering.

Uh, no. It's just not important or discussed enough to be a sticky. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.